Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Gargoyle Dragon 07-25-14 (Mining- IOS) EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Now with 65 Gargoyle Stones. This dragon looks AWESOME in epic! I love the Valentine design and have never gotten any of them (Valentine, Spring, Music, and Goldleaf, which I really want and am saving up for). I hope that I can get this one, 32.5% there!! I started off with 43 stones on the day it came out from 25 bombs.. doing well with Passion in the temple and like seven dragons lining up for it.. including the new Olympus dragon and others like Sapphire, and extra Magic to trade, Acrobat, Honeybee, Ice Cream, etc. And I have Air and Firestorm almost in epic... no idea why I never evolved them . And my Right/Left hearts and Passions are my primary evolving-priorities right now. Good luck everyone!
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Fashion Designer
    I already have 93 it's only been about 3 days and I'm almost halfway there might try for a second if I get this quickly enough!

Rhino Keeper
    Got 80 stones now. I have a dragon in the evolution temple practically all day. I hope I get this!!
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Fashion Designer
    Just reached 113 stones Good luck all!

Executive Chef
    Took Yin Yang out of the evolution temple this morning and got 8 bombs. Blew them up and now have 102 stones. Halfway there!

Good day and good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Now only have 91 stones Well oh well, I"ll just try for this one. Trying to get this one soon, I have to focus on the current tourney right now XD

Executive Chef
    How do you lot get so many bombs so quickly. I am only at about 40 pieces with about 20 bombs to mine with. It always takes me almost the whole month to collect 200 bits. Are you all speeding up the evolution temple.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    How do you lot get so many bombs so quickly. I am only at about 40 pieces with about 20 bombs to mine with. It always takes me almost the whole month to collect 200 bits. Are you all speeding up the evolution temple.
    One way of having a high count is if you evolve at 4, 7, and 10 versus just evolving at 7 and 10. Depending on when a person started playing DS, there are different times where we need to use the temple for evolution. I started in Fall 2013 and I need to put dragons in the evolution temple to get from Level 3 to Level 4 and from Level 6 to Level 7. So if I keep the evolution temple constantly in use, I earn 6 bombs a day (24 hours / 4 bombs per hour). Six bombs a day will get me a little less than 12 pieces a day if I can earn two pieces per bomb. Even if you round down the daily pieces to 10 per day - I can get the 200 required pieces in about 20 days. It's relatively cheap, food wise, to get from Level 1 to Level 7 - I don't have to invest the food needed to evolve to Level 10.

A second way people have high counts is that they started the event with 25 bombs in storage. After getting last month's prize, a player could store 25 bombs while waiting for the new mining event. If you had 25 bombs you effectively have about a 50 piece headstart on the next dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    One way of having a high count is if you evolve at 4, 7, and 10 versus just evolving at 7 and 10. Depending on when a person started playing DS, there are different times where we need to use the temple for evolution. I started in Fall 2013 and I need to put dragons in the evolution temple to get from Level 3 to Level 4 and from Level 6 to Level 7. So if I keep the evolution temple constantly in use, I earn 6 bombs a day (24 hours / 4 bombs per hour). Six bombs a day will get me a little less than 12 pieces a day if I can earn two pieces per bomb. Even if you round down the daily pieces to 10 per day - I can get the 200 required pieces in about 20 days. It's relatively cheap, food wise, to get from Level 1 to Level 7 - I don't have to invest the food needed to evolve to Level 10.

A second way people have high counts is that they started the event with 25 bombs in storage. After getting last month's prize, a player could store 25 bombs while waiting for the new mining event. If you had 25 bombs you effectively have about a 50 piece headstart on the next dragon.
    ^^ This
    I am also at the version of the game that you evolve three times to get to epic. I make a lot of Gargoyle stones during world events because I plant lots of Scalypears, so get more food, so evolve more. I also started with 25 bombs in storage and that really helps, since I got 43 pieces off the start with it. Now I have 91 stones from constant evolving. Every morning I mine and then have a dragon in the evolution temple practically all day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by benjessie View Post
    ^^ This
    I am also at the version of the game that you evolve three times to get to epic. I make a lot of Gargoyle stones during world events because I plant lots of Scalypears, so get more food, so evolve more. I also started with 25 bombs in storage and that really helps, since I got 43 pieces off the start with it. Now I have 91 stones from constant evolving. Every morning I mine and then have a dragon in the evolution temple practically all day.
    Same Here, since i am at a loss with the bombs since i used all the ones i had saved up to try and get the sunstone dragon but failed (missed only 10). I am currently building my 7th farm which is a good thing as i will get additional food. every unwanted dragon that i don't need I either sell it (specially right now) or evolve them. Good luck.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast