Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Gargoyle Dragon 07-25-14 (Mining- IOS) EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Lucky I got it in both my accounts too.
    I am happy with one in each account.

Executive Chef
    The dragon now says limited. So I assume this will be leaving on Friday.

Fashion Designer
    That sux. I only recently had access to mine so will not be able to get to 200 in two days

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    That sux. I only recently had access to mine so will not be able to get to 200 in two days

If you know you can't make it, then save your bombs so that you have the max of 25 for when the new dragon is launched on Friday. You will then have about a month to get 200 pieces for that dragon.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    26 pieces to go... I'm sure I can get 13 bombs before then but need to make em count!!

Banned
    My noticed said it had to be crafted by Friday so I don't think there will be any extra time for crafting after 10am PST time.

Fashion Designer
    For people who already have this, how many extra gargoyle stones do you have? I have 98 and I'm keeping my bombs maxed out. I really wish there was something to do with the extra pieces from mining/battling.

Executive Chef
    I made sure to stop at 200 so I don't have any extras. I do have plenty of extra stuff from other crafts that I didn't finish in time, etc. It's annoying but they just sit in my storage.

Executive Chef
    I think I have 12 or so extra stones. I was maxed on bombs but needed to evolve my Olympus dragons for breeding so I has to burn through a few. I finished gargoyle way too early. Maybe I will slow down towards the end on the next one so I don't have to waste bombs.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    My noticed said it had to be crafted by Friday so I don't think there will be any extra time for crafting after 10am PST time.
    I think you need to have started the crafting by 10 AM PDT - I don't think you have to be completed with the crafting by that time. In past events people had problems because they hadn't started the crafting by the deadline. I haven't seen anyone complain that their crafting was "halted" so I think you'd be alright as long as you start the crafting by the deadline. Maybe one of the Mods could clarify.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast