Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where is the wall , where is the social spect of the game

Executive Chef
    I think they want more foroum members.

They are probably tired of the same of us posting and complaining
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Fashion Designer
    I for one am relieved to not have walls. I've long ago stopped checking my wall (and other people's walls) on other TL games because it's more of a nuisance than a source of information or meaningful communication.
    You can still help your friends out and visit their forests, so it's not the total isolation of the Dragon Story Arctic Isles (LOL).
    Since it's so easy to invite people (no need to type their S8 IDs or paste yours all over the place), it's really no big deal if a few neighbors delete you during an absence or for whatever reason. Invite them when you return or go find new ones!

Many advantages:
    No droves of players plastering add-me messages to your wall.
    No annoying posts that spam away comments you may have WANTED to read.
    No pests begging you for gems, or nit-picking that you haven't returned favors promptly enough for them.
    No more being the unwilling audience to petty drama, quarrels, poor language, or obscenity.

A couple disadvantages:
    Can't share info on breeding, battles etc unless you do it outside the game. I can live with that.
    No way to give verbal praise to another player. That said, please keep the visits and bonuses coming. LOL. Come to Satyr Santuary (Storm8 ID: SAND)

The wall is what attracts people to the game . Most games it is hard to message. The wall is easy! I will give this game 1 more update or I quit. As this is the same THING is Dragon
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    I agree with sand and invited :-)

My problem with the game is it seems expensive and long wait times for breeding and hatching

Fashion Designer
    I wish there was a wall. I like chatting with friends through posts. If you check the game rules and FAQ in settings, it mentions a wall in the community section...

Host(ess)

Walls

I know it's already been suggested, but I would really love it if Fantasy Forest Story had a wall like Dragon Story. I believe that the Story games are successful because they allow for socializing - although the "Invite" button is convenient, it makes for a lot of lonely nurturers. Fantasy Forest Story has the potential to become as profitable as Dragon Story, but only with the addition of a wall. Here are my suggestions:

• Some players have suggested that the reason Fantasy Forest Story does not have a wall is because players of younger ages are its target demographic, and it is likely that parents wouldn't want their children participating in free chats. However, I believe TeamLava has the ability to restrict posting abilities based on a player's age. In accordance with COPPA laws, a player should be thirteen or older to post.

Another player has suggested that TeamLava isn't including a wall on Fantasy Forest Story because they want players to use the forums to communicate. Since TeamLava introduces players to new games through advertisement-related goals, there should be a few forum-related goals. Simple.

Those are some of my ideas. c: If anyone else has ideas about how Fantasy Forest Story could have a wall feature and address the concerns expressed by some users, post 'em here!

Host(ess)
    I think they should introduce a wall feature to Fantasy Forest Story.

I actually like being able to add nbrs through the invite feature instead of a wall! I just don't have time to scroll through all my wall posts on DS.

Host(ess)
    @iosbaby - Maybe the feature should be optional. It could be turned on or off by the settings.

Executive Chef
    I completely agree I said it before , it feels like playing in silence
    do u think dragon story would have been a success if there was no social interactions

I love the addition for the invite bottom, the best new feature so far
    but the wall serve more than to just add people

1-to discuses breeding and eggs
    if I see an interesting egg I would like to ask my neighbors about it
    many never visit the forums

2- to keep a note on the wall
    ex: if I was traveling and not logging in for sometime
    so I won't lose all the neighbors thinking I quit the game

3-keep the game interested , how many times did I want to quit dragon story if it wasn't for my neighbors
    Am sure many felt the same in all story games at some point

4- there is lot of waiting in the game ( for breeding and hatching )
    without the wall we would get bored

some said they prefer no wall due to some unfriendly visitors to the wall and they never check their walls
    well solution is simple: don't look at the wall if it's not important to u and let others enjoy the feature
    I did in restaurant story

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast