Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Where is the wall , where is the social spect of the game

Angry Please give us a WALL for this Game

I have over 130 neighbors which is way to many. I need a way to communicate with other players! Very Frustrated with you Team Lava!!! By the way I do play several of your games and have spent a small fortune on your games! You can at least give me/us a Wall!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    I completely agree I said it before , it feels like playing in silence
    do u think dragon story would have been a success if there was no social interactions

I love the addition for the invite bottom, the best new feature so far
    but the wall serve more than to just add people

1-to discuses breeding and eggs
    if I see an interesting egg I would like to ask my neighbors about it
    many never visit the forums

2- to keep a note on the wall
    ex: if I was traveling and not logging in for sometime
    so I won't lose all the neighbors thinking I quit the game

3-keep the game interested , how many times did I want to quit dragon story if it wasn't for my neighbors
    Am sure many felt the same in all story games at some point

4- there is lot of waiting in the game ( for breeding and hatching )
    without the wall we would get bored

some said they prefer no wall due to some unfriendly visitors to the wall and they never check their walls
    well solution is simple: don't look at the wall if it's not important to u and let others enjoy the feature
    I did in restaurant story

I do not believe any of Team Lava's Story Games would be the success they are if they didn't have a WALL.

The "Invite" Button is fine, but at least give user/players the option to turn it off like you did in Farm Story 2.

I know in Restaurant & Bakery Stories that is the only way some people "Tip" from their Wall. The "news feeds" are limited so a Wall is extremely important. Fantasy Story Needs a Wall.

Unhappy Breeding & Hatching & Wall

I agree about the long wait for breeding and hatching. I am having problems getting a Rampage, Aquatter and Grassquatch even though I follow the instruction of what to breed to get these. This is very frustrating, but I'm not surprised as I have these same issues with Dragon Story.

I wonder if Team Lava are reading any of our post?

The Honorable Panda
    Merging the Wall threads together.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I'm going to speak up for the minority - I love not having a wall. It puts the focus on the game itself rather than getting a billion people tell you that you're full and that they won't tip you back if you don't write on their wall. It takes the pressure off and makes it so much quicker!

I also LOVE that the stars go immediately to your social rating, you don't have to collect them when they drop to the ground like in BS and RS.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    I'm going to speak up for the minority - I love not having a wall. It puts the focus on the game itself rather than getting a billion people tell you that you're full and that they won't tip you back if you don't write on their wall. It takes the pressure off and makes it so much quicker!

I also LOVE that the stars go immediately to your social rating, you don't have to collect them when they drop to the ground like in BS and RS.
    I agree! I like having the focus on the game and not being obliged to interact too much. Because even if you could disable the wall, people would probably stop visiting you if you did. I like visiting my neighbours and seeing their animals but that's pretty much all the interaction that I want. If I want to interact with someone, I can go to Facebook or anywhere else.

Farm Supplier
    Isn't it possible to block players from posting?
    Anyways, I do like using walls. After all, I have a ton of neighbors and I can't tell them that I am sending gems to 3 of them everyday and can't gift many of them back immediately. It makes me feel bad. I love the social aspect and communicating with other players. In DS, sometimes people put up guessing games on their walls. They're really fun and can bring many players together.

Rhino Keeper
    I would really like to see a wall in this game!! Breed/hatch/and-now-evolution times are SO long!! Please give players something else to do in the game while waiting on these outrageous times!

Honestly, if a player were to have their nest, tree & flower tied up with time-consuming creatures... As well as having their farms planted with time-consuming foods, what else is there to do? Nothing! It would be nice to have the option of a wall to pass the time! Please consider, TL!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    �� do they realize that the success of the story game mostly due to the social aspect
    I think the social part is silly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234