Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Mine

Executive Chef
    Could it be a problem with only the armordillo? If so, even though that is only a single animal, it is a huge problem when there are two limited animals out of that same element combo!

I have been cursed with longer earth-fire fails lately so I can't tell. But even so, I'm not speeding anything until I am convinced this is fixed. I really hope that doesn't prevent me getting any of the Valentine Trio.

Rhino Keeper
    I got two bombs from my most recent armordillo (but it wasn't sped).

Executive Chef
    I got the correct number of bombs this morning... I did not speed the breeding

I think and hope this was just a glitch

Executive Chef
    Either a glitch, or based on our posts in the other thread, they realized they'd made a drastic mistake and fixed it, and are now never going to admit that it happened. I find it hard to believe something like that could happen from a glitch. Hopefully everyone's bombs are back to normal now. We do need someone to confirm that they are once again getting the correct number from speeding, though.

Executive Chef
    I sped my 15-hour egg by 3 hours. It gave me 2 bombs. There is no way to know whether I should have gotten 2 or 3. But at least I got 2. And now I know I should have 3-5 bombs carrying over (depending on if I had bombs carrying over from before this breeding).

My current breeding fail is 12 hours. I'll report in 12 hours whether I get the 2 bombs I should get or not. Not taking a chance on speeding the armordillo fail. That's the one we know for a fact some people are getting only 1 bomb for and that it absolutely positively should always be 2 bombs. Speeding or not now appears to not be affecting whatever is affecting this animal's only giving one bomb to some people. But that it is still doing so, and that the problem as of yesterday seemed to be more likely to occur with speed breeding, makes me want to sit this one out for SURE.

Executive Chef
    Yeah not sure what to think here. I purposely used all my bombs last night before bed so I'd know exactly how many I recieved this morning from my 12hr breed and sure enough I only have 1 bomb in my inventory now :-(
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Yeah not sure what to think here. I purposely used all my bombs last night before bed so I'd know exactly how many I recieved this morning from my 12hr breed and sure enough I only have 1 bomb in my inventory now :-(
    So what the heck is going on.
    Why can't we get a straight answer from TL on what's going on?
    most of the missing bombs seem to happen during amordillos breedings or at least that's what the reports are so far

Rhino Keeper
    Since I've only been breeding Armadillos I will watch this carefully.

Executive Chef
    Decided to speed up my next breeding and here's what I got:

Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Decided to speed up my next breeding and here's what I got:

Oh, dear - this is NOT good. The problem is very clearly A) a problem for multiple people, whether they speed breed or not, and B) very obviously NOT fixed despite the thread about the problem having been locked.

And what a time to rob of us bombs from armordillos - right when we are all breeding them almost non-stop!!!!!
    Last edited by zenobia42; 02-12-15 at 01:41 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast