Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mine

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by samanthaxrose View Post
    I just was mining and found a rune except it said x0 when I hit it and then I didn't get a realm rune at all for finding it!! Why would it not give me the rune I found???
    There is a limit to the number of runes you can hold at one time. Once you've hit that limit you won't be able to find more runes but you will be able to get the coin and food bonuses.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    There is a limit to the number of runes you can hold at one time. Once you've hit that limit you won't be able to find more runes but you will be able to get the coin and food bonuses.
    Thanks!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I understand that this game is in trial version because I can't expand any more. I have 20 runes and constantly burning bombs for food and coins. I made 5 expansions on the Frost Island.
    The battles are also not available.
    I'm at level 21 now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shield14 View Post
    I understand that this game is in trial version because I can't expand any more. I have 20 runes and constantly burning bombs for food and coins. I made 5 expansions on the Frost Island.

The battles are also not available.
    I'm at level 21 now.
    Only 4 expansions were possible on the frost (although you may have 5 buildings there like me). There have been a total of 13 expansions and we are running out of space. The game is no longer in the trial version, so TeamLava really needs to step it up, having gone ahead with the general worldwide release.

The forest below cannot add another habitat or upgrade the 3 small ones. There are only 16 habitats, well below the limit for a Level 25 player.

Executive Chef
    Bumping this thread because there are a number of people concerned about not getting as many bombs as they should recently. For example:

Quote Originally Posted by GreasedLightening View Post
    Looking at a 12 hr and 14 hr fail for this lovely creature, but evi I did not speed the 12 hr fail, and I only got 1 bomb.
    12 hours should absolutely, positively, under all circumstances yield 2 bombs. That you only got one means that game mechanic is not working the way we were told it was. Especially since a staff member confirmed in the thread that is now-locked (even though there are still unresolved issues) that it is 6 breeding hours = 1 bomb. 12 breeding hours should = 2 bombs even. NEVER 1. A 12-hour breed resulting in 1 bomb means something is not working as it has been or as we have been told today it still will.

It's a shame we can't trust that the most basic mechanics of this game will continue to work as they did before. I never used to really pay attention to the bombs, other than to check occasionally and if I had 10 or more, use them. Or use immediately if I was near 70 runes. But now I am wondering if I need to take a screenshot every time I send a breeding to the nest and start counting how many should be rolling over in addition to the count of the minimum I should be getting (as in, if there was no rollover) and save up the collection of screenshots to support just to get the bombs I should be getting automatically.

What else that we used to just trust to happen right might not be? When I mine and it says I got 2 realm runes, do I need to take screenshots of that, then of my rune total and double-check that every bomb used? Now I feel like I might have to because of this.

Rhino Keeper
    I feel the same way zen. Glad you found this thread, was wondering why the other was locked when our questions were not answered. I did send an email to support about it, and got the we are unusually busy after the holidays reply. So no telling how long before I get a response.
    stormId: GreasedLightening

Rhino Keeper
    Well just to let you know, when I put unicorn in the nest I got 8 bombs and I had 0 at the start. I have a 12 hour in the den ATM but still have 22hours until I can hatch the unicorn before I can see what it yields me. I've not sped this, I don't agree with it. So I've waited to whole time( let the unicorn run its course)
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Executive Chef
    Ok so I just put my 12hr armordillo egg on the nest and received 1 bomb!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Ok so I just put my 12hr armordillo egg on the nest and received 1 bomb!!
    Did you speed any part of it? I got 2 bombs for mine... no speeding.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Did you speed any part of it? I got 2 bombs for mine... no speeding.
    Nope no speeding
    Main id: squinn1981

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast