Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Mini Tournament - Yin Yang Dragon (IOS) EXPIRED

Love being able to try for the Yin Yang.
    R1. Dapper 1< Passion 10
    R2. Spirit 1< Passion 10
    R3. Owl 4<

How's everyone doing?

Fashion Designer
    1. Dapper 1 < Angelfire 8 mB (Diamond 10 lost)
    2. Spirit 1 < Angelfire 8 Mb

Angelfire is my hero

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hi pribakes! I'm in the tournament as a YingYang, the price was to give up. Am happy to be able to get it now.
    HI sweety, Im happy that you got a chance to get this, I only mad, that I Wish it was a new dragon or at least for those who had this before got a chance to get a new dragon or An expire dragon, or some dragon from wheel, but anyways Im happy for those who didnt got a chance to get this before!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    The first 2 or 3 tourneys in Dragon Story, were released for some players, it was a beta testing tourney so, not every player were able to fight and win the Yin Yang dragon, that's probably why TL released another tourney for Yin Yang.
    I got Yinyang when the tournament was realised for everyone, who played DS in IOS in that time, not the beta tournament, but when it was realised for everyone, but at least Im happy for those who didnt got this before, but I Wish I got a new or expired dragon which I dont have it!

Executive Chef
    Lost twice to Night so far... It's gonna be a long day if that keeps up. Those black dragons hate me!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    I got Yinyang when the tournament was realised for everyone, who played DS in IOS in that time, not the beta tournament, but when it was realised for everyone, but at least Im happy for those who didnt got this before, but I Wish I got a new or expired dragon which I dont have it!
    I don't have Yin Yang, I already have Cleopatra but I still fight for her, more gems. Some players already have Knight, Chocolate, Equinox, Falling Leaf, but for those who weren't able to have them had their first or second opportunity to have them all, for me it was my first opportunity.

I kinda like this flash tourneys, the idea of expired dragons being the rewards it's very nice, I don't care if I already have, some players will have their opportunity if they don't have the dragon. Duplicate dragons for me are for trade, the commons I sell, but the others, I trade

Fashion Designer
    I dont have this either but it is not a strong battler or earner..so not a huge motivation but it goes along with the contest so I will do it.

First two battles done, not going to speed anything or push it too much.

Farm Supplier
    REALLY unhappy that YY is a flash prize!

I don't normally bother much with the mini tourneys because they're pretty much impossible for anyone who lives east of America (we get 8hrs less playing time).

Will Storm8 ever TREAT ALL PLAYERS FAIRLY?

Executive Chef
    rd1 Nova-10 ko Dapper-1 B
    rd2 Aether-10 ko Spirit-1 bbb

Fashion Designer
    3. Owl 5 < Angelfire 8 Mb

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast