Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: New Mini Tournament - Yin Yang Dragon (IOS) EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by doto92ok View Post
    Well, in the baby account only yinyan to go. That should be fine this time.
    In the main stuck on black diamond, Diamond is healing and everything else has 10% change.. Already through speeding 6 in the line for spa by black diamond. So hoping in the next hour I get a lucky win.
    Have you tried Glass or Aether I heard they got Yin Yang down. Glass did it for me. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Yinyan I. Haven't fought yet, that black diamond kept me up half the night.
    I *****ed for B.D. And used an ultimate, so both can fight yin yan in aprox. 40 minutes/ 1 hour
    Still looking for friends, add me I play daily multiple times: doto92ok also for my babyaccount: ikkeeeeeeeee

Executive Chef
    Daughter's account finished first then my second account. Poor main account was held up too long by Pearl and others, ended up ultimating black diamond after some losses, then got impatient and ultimated yin yang too, sigh cos I really wanted this dragon.

My baby account which is only level 32 actually managed to reach Eclipse haha, mainly using iridescent and mermaid.

Executive Chef
    By the way I beat Yin Yang on the other accounts with Hibiscus and Sphinx.

Doto not to worry I *****ed with Black Swan after he put 17 of my dragons to the spa. BD I used Hypnotic so glad BD was not as hard as BS. Good luck and hope you get Yin Yang.

Rhino Keeper
    In my main account due to running out of time.. I ultimated him. Cleopatra who in theory had a 45 % change didn't com close.
    In the babyacct at level 60 with not much special non bredables still struggling, 2 gold left for a speed up.. If that doesn't do it its end of the line just before the finish...again
    Still looking for friends, add me I play daily multiple times: doto92ok also for my babyaccount: ikkeeeeeeeee

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, times up... Stranded in the last round... Maybe next time in the small acct i willfinish withou skipping nights of sleep

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    Woohoo! I made it and my sweet lil Yin Yang sits in storage waiting to be hatched.
    Congratulations on those that also got their sweet dragon and good luck to those still battling.

R1. Dapper 1< Passion 10 Mb
    R2. Spirit 1< Passion 10 MbM
    R3. Owl 4< Marshmallow 10 B
    R4. Moon 7< Rainbow 9 Bm
    R5. Night 10< Passion 10 mB
    R6. Light 10< Aether 10 B
    R7. Pearl 12< Rainbow 9 M
    R8. Black Swan 16< ulimate
    R9. Porcelain 18< Aether 10 bM
    R10. Eclipse 18< Aether 10 mB
    R11. Black Diamond 20< Hypnotic 10 MbM
    R12. Yin Yang 20< Glass 9 mB
    Great job, Lipsand5kids!!! I'm glad you made it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Daughter's account finished first then my second account. Poor main account was held up too long by Pearl and others, ended up ultimating black diamond after some losses, then got impatient and ultimated yin yang too, sigh cos I really wanted this dragon.

My baby account which is only level 32 actually managed to reach Eclipse haha, mainly using iridescent and mermaid.
    Congrats, freesiawoods!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    Doto not to worry I *****ed with Black Swan after he put 17 of my dragons to the spa. BD I used Hypnotic so glad BD was not as hard as BS. Good luck and hope you get Yin Yang.
    It's not *****ing to use ults. It's part of the game. I've used them strategically, just as everyone has. Congrats!