Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: New Mini Tournament - Yin Yang Dragon (IOS) EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Knuffel & Trauma: me and my husband have very different sleeping patterns, also in the weekend and fridays (he works 4 days a week). And with each tournament or event, he helps me

So I stop playing and go to bed at 3-4 AM, he wakes up at 8 AM and starts playing. This means I have atleast 20 hours of active play-time each weekend and friday. This helps me very much: he battles in the arena, he plants food, puts the wanted parents in the breeding den, he buys eggs for empty nests, collects coins and laurels, and sends dragons on to quests

This way I don't have that much disadvantage from having a flash tournament with 2 nights, one day and it's much easier to win an event. But I know I'm lucky for having my hubby

Knuffel: sorry you missed out on this one! Trauma, gratzz!!!
    Wow . What an amazing hubby. Mine, great though he is, would not play my games for me. He hates that I play.

Nightclub Owner
    Congrats to all the tourney winners!

I got it and only had to spend 60 gold for a change; usually I have to spend about 98. I can't wait for mine to hatch; it's sooooo cool looking

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Wow . What an amazing hubby. Mine, great though he is, would not play my games for me. He hates that I play.
    Same here and there are times I don't get the iPad cause he has it and then I'm scrambling to catch up.

Fashion Designer
    Funny. But great when someone can help u play, I don't want any one touch my game, or mess it up, I had one time my niece borrow my ipad, and she open play my game but I did not noticed , at the end I found out she sold all egg on my nest included my first element dragon , omg , but lucky I been try it again and get back quick )

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930