Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

I finally got CU!! Used Ocean Owl and Rocking Horse. I think you using your ultra rares helps? I think it's just in my mind though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    I finally got CU!! Used Ocean Owl and Rocking Horse. I think you using your ultra rares helps? I think it's just in my mind though.
    Congrats!

I got Today the 45 timer with dream bat and blossom buck with my second account lvl.48.
    First account lvl 110 has still no CU. I will try the same combination on my first account.
    Good luck for yourself!

Farm Supplier
    Just got a 45-hour timer using Alice and Enchantress, soooo happy!!! My first CU at level 120, and the first breeding attempt after getting Electoucan! Good thing hubby is not home - he would not have understood the happy dance

Fashion Designer
    I scrolled to the bottom of my list and picked the lowest level Super Rare (level 4 Seahorse) then paired with the lowest Rare (level 4 Terrorier). I was level 22 so extremely happy to breed a Crystal Unicorn!

I'm around level 110 in Dragon Story and I'm still trying to breed a Diamond dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I scrolled to the bottom of my list and picked the lowest level Super Rare (level 4 Seahorse) then paired with the lowest Rare (level 4 Terrorier). I was level 22 so extremely happy to breed a Crystal Unicorn!

I'm around level 110 in Dragon Story and I'm still trying to breed a Diamond dragon!
    Really?? Then congrats! I should try that to grt another CU ))

Fashion Designer
    Thank you!

Forgot to mention that I got her during a Leaderboard. I had planned to spend 3 gold to hatch her before LB ended but I forgot! ����*♀️

I've got her up to level 12 and I'm finally earning enough coins to feel comfortable upgrading & expanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Thank you!

Forgot to mention that I got her during a Leaderboard. I had planned to spend 3 gold to hatch her before LB ended but I forgot! ����*♀️

I've got her up to level 12 and I'm finally earning enough coins to feel comfortable upgrading & expanding.
    With her you couldve won hahaha! You sure are lucky

I just bred kimono dragon with charger and got a 45 hour egg. Blue with a ****** of purple. I already have one crystal unicorn. I was not trying for another so soon. I think I am hatching another.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyraven64 View Post
    I just bred kimono dragon with charger and got a 45 hour egg. Blue with a ****** of purple. I already have one crystal unicorn. I was not trying for another so soon. I think I am hatching another.
    I like having two CU, I can breed with one and have the other free to battle