Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Got mine on the first try at level 31. I know one parent is a Fairy Ferret and I forgot who the other parent is but when I find out, I'll edit this and let you guys know.
    I'm so excited to get this so early in this game. It took me until level 116 or so to breed a Diamond Dragon in Dragon Story.
    EDIT: The other dragon was Rainguin.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170118-201933.png 
Views:	223 
Size:	741.8 KB 
ID:	35505
    Last edited by starship412; 02-26-17 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Congrats!
    All I get are the same 3 common animals I have come to hate, lol.

I finally did it. I bred a fairy ferret and an icyclaw 2 times to get it. It has 44 hrs to hatch!
    Forum won't upload the picture.

Must be full. Someone needs to delete the very old pictures from the forum but leave them in the persons folder.

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Got mine on the first try at level 31. I know one parent is a Fairy Ferret and I forgot who the other parent is but when I find out, I'll edit this and let you guys know.
    I'm so excited to get this so early in this game. It took me until level 116 or so to a Diamond Dragon in Dragon Story.
    EDIT: The other dragon was Rainguin.

Name:	Screenshot_20170118-201933.png 
Views:	223 
Size:	741.8 KB 
ID:	35505
    Was it a Crystal Dragon?
    The egg doesn't look like everyone else's (blue with 2 ******s).

Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    I finally did it. I bred a fairy ferret and an icyclaw 2 times to get it. It has 44 hrs to hatch!
    Forum won't upload the picture.

Must be full. Someone needs to delete the very old pictures from the forum but leave them in the persons folder.

Name:	Screenshot_20170215-070618_zpshx6e4hbu.png 
Views:	214 
Size:	952.3 KB 
ID:	35994
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-15-17 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Enlarged photo/removed off topic comment

Hi everyone, I've been playing this game for over a year now, I've lost track. I only got it to help my daughter out (she needed a gem friend), but I got hooked! Anyway, I have never posted before but I just got a 45 hour timer! I'm so excited! I'm level 94 and I've finally bred a crystal unicorn!!! I used my Magmacore and Dragonfly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brownbear42 View Post
    Hi everyone, I've been playing this game for over a year now, I've lost track. I only got it to help my daughter out (she needed a gem friend), but I got hooked! Anyway, I have never posted before but I just got a 45 hour timer! I'm so excited! I'm level 94 and I've finally bred a crystal unicorn!!! I used my Magmacore and Dragonfly.
    Congrats!! You'll use it a lot! now to try for gem hybrids next hehe

Thank-you! I cant wait!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    Was it a Crystal Dragon?
    The egg doesn't look like everyone else's (blue with 2 ******s).
    That isn't the egg for Crystal Unicorn but the timer on the bottom was a 45 hour timer and after a few days of brewing, a Crystal Unicorn was born.

I'm level 151 and have been playing this game for around a year and a half. Have spent loads of time on it and have constantly tried for the unicorn. I give up because i literally can't breed it. I would love the unicorn because the crystal hyprids like jade kirin are absolutely gorgeous, but fed up of getting no where. Anybody else feel the same?