Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedalexa View Post
    The forest spirit finally heard my cry in the forum, and after 75 levels it gave me the unicorn (on 5th time in a row with turtisle + armordillo) I'm not even happy, I'm just like - finally this horse, I can rest in peace...
    Lol, congrats! I was super excited wen I got mine. The same wen I got the second one. Good luck on gem hybrid breeding. I'm still trying for them

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Lol, congrats! I was super excited wen I got mine. The same wen I got the second one. Good luck on gem hybrid breeding. I'm still trying for them
    I've got the unicorn at 76 level, I don't wanna think after how many months I'll get something else of that rarity lol But thank you!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedalexa View Post
    I've got the unicorn at 76 level, I don't wanna think after how many months I'll get something else of that rarity lol But thank you!!
    Congratulations! It took me a while to get my CU as well. About 5 months as I recall. It was a sense of relief more than anything. It's just all chance really. I've seen some get it very quickly after they start playing and I've seen some go a year. After I got my CU I had good luck in breeding Gem hybrids very quickly, so hopefully you will have the same luck.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got my crystal unicorn the other day and I don't even remember what I used. My 5th try and voila! I would post a picture but I don't know how to take a picture from my game yet.
    Last edited by sharyl32; 10-29-16 at 01:15 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    I just got my crystal unicorn the other day and I don't even remember what I used. My 5th try and voila! I would post a picture but I don't know how to take a picture from my game yet.
    Congrats!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    Congrats and on your 5th try. Gosh you must be very lucky (I want some of your luck lol). I've been playing since day 1 and bred my unicorn after a 18 months.
    Congrats to all players.

I just bred my second CU! My suggestion is using two level 15 super rare animals. It has worked well for me and I haven't attempted it that many times! Good luck all

I am level 35 and have tried at least 10 times for he Crystal Unicorn. I think the game is tricking me. I usually get Rainguins when the egg hatches.
    Just now trying the "Turtisle and Magmacore". If that doesn't work, I will try some of the other combos mentioned in this thread.
    Just Geez! If many of the expensive 500 gem places had not gone on sale for 200 gems. I wouldn't have room for all my critters.
    Love the specialty habitats, they can collect 50,000 - 70,000 coins! Before I was having to clear their earning every few hours when I was awake! Even some of the Giant habitats can only collect 20,000 at most. Truly worth it to upgrade ALL habitats to the habitats that are/were on sale for 200 gems instead of 500.
    Everytime I try to breed for the Crystal Unicorn, I get a rare, super rare or extremely rare animal. Definately want to keep them, except for the 2nd, 3rd etc of anything!
    Wish me luck, and I will definately let you know if that combo still works.
    Last edited by wagygirl; 11-28-16 at 04:14 PM.

Executive Chef
    Good luck. I just got my obsidian cyclops, a few days later my pearl peryton (so happy) then my third crystal unicorn!
    I got the pearl with crystal unicorn and beast
    I got this crystal unicorn with aurora pegusus and charger.

Grrrr. Usually when I breed all 4 elements I get a Rainguin or Planther. Well, several players posted that breeding a Magmacore and Turtisle worked for them.
    I tried it and got ANOTHER Planrher.
    I will try again with another popular combo: Armordillo and Turtisle.