Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Farm Supplier
    I think I got it now. They are X 5 right? I'm dumb. sorry!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    I think I got it now. They are X 5 right? I'm dumb. sorry!
    That is correct. It takes 5 feedings at each level to get to the next one and the chart reflects all 5 feedings.

They're having an offer on crystal unicorn now,so i decided to breed it for fun.Totally unexpected but i got crystal unicorn on my second try!!45 hrs,it's in my breeding den now.I feel happy even though i wasn't trying ^?^

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefayanami View Post
    They're having an offer on crystal unicorn now,so i decided to breed it for fun.Totally unexpected but i got crystal unicorn on my second try!!45 hrs,it's in my breeding den now.I feel happy even though i wasn't trying ^?^
    Congratulations!!!

Helpppp
    Really happy for everyone that has managed to get a crystal unicorn. I've been playing a little over 2 years and have tried all sorts of combos over and over without success. Any advice very welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    jj75scafe... I'm sure by now you've tried every possible combo at least twice! Sorry for your luck. I don't think there is any full proof way to get a unicorn (short of buying it!), but we all seem to have our theories. I got my first Unicorn with Gargolem and Orangubang. I just bred my second unicorn this morning with Orchid Otter and Charger. For me, I find breeding with the special ones that can't be bred seems to work. I like to breed with the ones that can't breed themselves... those seem to give me the best results. (If it makes you feel better I've been trying for months for a gem hybrid with no luck at all!) Goodluck! 🦄

Rhino Keeper
    I just bred a CU using Knitten Kitten + Conductor, while aiming for either Electricutie or Comet Cougar.
    Normally I can upload pictures here, but today I am getting an error so I will try later.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    I just bred a CU using Knitten Kitten + Conductor, while aiming for either Electricutie or Comet Cougar.
    Normally I can upload pictures here, but today I am getting an error so I will try later.
    Congratulations!!!

Well I finally bred my FIRST Crystal Unicorn today trying for the Electricutie.

Mardiclaw and Glacial Griffin 😎
    Str8UpWild
    If you would like to add me in FFS, my 2 accounts are Str8UpWild or CatawissaPA Good Luck in the Tournaments and breeding!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by str8upwild View Post
    Well I finally bred my FIRST Crystal Unicorn today trying for the Electricutie.

Mardiclaw and Glacial Griffin ��
    Congratulations!!!