Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by miamimutz View Post
    I finally got my first Crystal Unicorn and I've been on level 75 for 6 months! I got it with Golden Lion and Sea Lion. I tried all the combinations that I read in this thread. After not being able to get Taurus and Gemini or breeding trios due to breeding issues, this is a much needed treat since I'm getting very frustrated with this game that I love so much.
    Can someone tell me what the feeding schedule is for levels 4, 10 and epic for the CU?
    Congratulations!!! It is a wonderful feeling to see that 45 hour timer for the first time. The Crystal Unicorn follows Feed Schedule E. Each line in the following list represents the amount of food required to raise it from first level listed to the second level listed:

Level 1 to 2: 25
    Level 2 to 3: 100
    Level 3 to 4: 200
    Level 4 to 5: 500
    Level 5 to 6: 1,500
    Level 6 to 7: 3,000
    Level 7 to 8: 5,000
    Level 8 to 9: 7,500
    Level 9 to 10: 10,500
    Level 10 to 11: 14,000
    Level 11 to 12: 18,000
    Level 12 to 13: 22,000
    Level 13 to 14: 26,000
    Level 14 to 15: 30,000

Beast and Little Fawn, both level 15, gave me Crystal Unicorn!! I wasn't even trying...super excited right now!!!! 😃😃

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow87zebra View Post
    Beast and Little Fawn, both level 15, gave me Crystal Unicorn!! I wasn't even trying...super excited right now!!!! ����
    Congratulations!!!

Executive Chef
    Congrats!

Executive Chef
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Been playing since September last year, and decided to go with my gut trying for both of the trio animals at the same time...iciclaw and paradise parrot gave me a 45 hour timer! First crystal unicorn!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Been playing since September last year, and decided to go with my gut trying for both of the trio animals at the same time...iciclaw and paradise parrot gave me a 45 hour timer! First crystal unicorn!
    Congratulations!!!

Farm Supplier
    I got my first crystal unicorn!!! Woo hoo! So happy to be able to tell someone and be excited! No one I know (husband or family) plays so they think it is stupid and don't know how rare or hard it is!! I got it trying to breed the Papa Penguin. I didn't get the Penguin (my favorite animal, and no other Penguins in the game that I have seen!) but I did get the crystal unicorn. It's at level 10 trying to get it to level 15 as fast as possible! Woo hoo!

How do I get gem hybrids now? Just put the unicorn in with a pure fire or water or nature or should I but it in with another hybrid?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    I got my first crystal unicorn!!! Woo hoo! So happy to be able to tell someone and be excited! No one I know (husband or family) plays so they think it is stupid and don't know how rare or hard it is!! I got it trying to breed the Papa Penguin. I didn't get the Penguin (my favorite animal, and no other Penguins in the game that I have seen!) but I did get the crystal unicorn. It's at level 10 trying to get it to level 15 as fast as possible! Woo hoo!

How do I get gem hybrids now? Just put the unicorn in with a pure fire or water or nature or should I but it in with another hybrid?

I didn't realize how lucky I was until I started reading this thread! I got my Crystal Unicorn almost right away after the achievement/goal was unlocked so I thought she was relatively easy to get. Of course, the hybrids have been a different story entirely so I second your question! I read somewhere that I should try breeding her with the Glacial Griffin but all THAT did was give me a whole lot of Rainguin! I would love to know if there is a "secret formula" for getting a gem hybrid please?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post

Congratulations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dd2b44ever View Post
    I didn't realize how lucky I was until I started reading this thread! I got my Crystal Unicorn almost right away after the achievement/goal was unlocked so I thought she was relatively easy to get. Of course, the hybrids have been a different story entirely so I second your question! I read somewhere that I should try breeding her with the Glacial Griffin but all THAT did was give me a whole lot of Rainguin! I would love to know if there is a "secret formula" for getting a gem hybrid please?
    There is no secret formula to breeding Gem hybrids other than to use a Gem animal as one of the parents. After 7 months of no Gem hybrids, I bred 2 within a month, so just keep trying.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Congratulations!!! It is a wonderful feeling to see that 45 hour timer for the first time. The Crystal Unicorn follows Feed Schedule E. Each line in the following list represents the amount of food required to raise it from first level listed to the second level listed:

Level 1 to 2: 25
    Level 2 to 3: 100
    Level 3 to 4: 200
    Level 4 to 5: 500
    Level 5 to 6: 1,500
    Level 6 to 7: 3,000
    Level 7 to 8: 5,000
    Level 8 to 9: 7,500
    Level 9 to 10: 10,500
    Level 10 to 11: 14,000
    Level 11 to 12: 18,000
    Level 12 to 13: 22,000
    Level 13 to 14: 26,000
    Level 14 to 15: 30,000

They might have changed this. I have already leveled mine up to ten, so I haven't paid much attention to food. But I have like none stocked up. I can tell you this though, going from level 10 to level 11 is 2,800 food, and it is the most so far. So that list is wayy off. I don't know if it has always been wrong or if they recently change it. Maybe it depends on what level you are. Don't be scared to level up your CU because you have heard it takes a lot of food, try and see how much it takes.

So far mine is easy. Harder than most but nothing like that chart. I have never had more than 6,000 food at once and that was because I was awarded it after completing a storybook act but then had to turn award and feed it right back into that same
    Animal. So at that rate above it like have taken me forever.