Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Fashion Designer
    Ninasidstorm8, JeffW60, thank you! I wonder what animal it will be. The waiting time is so long!

Executive Chef
    One year ago today, my first Crystal Unicorn was conceived in the Breeding Den a little over 9 months after I had started playing. As it turned out, she was not very good at producing Gem hybrid offspring. She was relieved from her breeding duties when I bred a second Crystal Unicorn at the close of 2015. However, she has been a good fighter and it was one of my happiest moments in the game when that 45 hour timer appeared. So Happy Birthday Krystal!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    One year ago today, my first Crystal Unicorn was conceived in the Breeding Den a little over 9 months after I had started playing. As it turned out, she was not very good at producing Gem hybrid offspring. She was relieved from her breeding duties when I bred a second Crystal Unicorn at the close of 2015. However, she has been a good fighter and it was one of my happiest moments in the game when that 45 hour timer appeared. So Happy Birthday Krystal!!!
    It is indeed a great feeling Nina.

Congratulations!

Fashion Designer
    Congratulations Nina!
    So my first crystal hybrid is Emerald Dragon. I got it almost one month ago after getting CU. Just 5 days later (my Emerald Dragon was still in the evolution flower for the first time) I got 43 hours. It must be Onyx Direwolf! I'm very happy!

Fashion Designer
    Tonight was trying for a few I don't have with land shark and lunar moth. My third CU. Very happy but wish I could breed other gem animals also...

Congrats all!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	198.3 KB 
ID:	30938
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    Tonight was trying for a few I don't have with land shark and lunar moth. My third CU. Very happy but wish I could breed other gem animals also...

Congrats all!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	198.3 KB 
ID:	30938
    Congratulations

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Congratulations
    Thank you! Xo
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post

Congrats all!
    Congratulations!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Congratulations!!!

Thanks, Nina! Xo

New Resident
    I finally got my first Crystal Unicorn and I've been on level 75 for 6 months! I got it with Golden Lion and Sea Lion. I tried all the combinations that I read in this thread. After not being able to get Taurus and Gemini or breeding trios due to breeding issues, this is a much needed treat since I'm getting very frustrated with this game that I love so much.
    Can someone tell me what the feeding schedule is for levels 4, 10 and epic for the CU?