Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    I guess things change once you reach 40s. My husband bought me my first Xbox when I was in mid 20s, now he hates video games etc lol
    I'm a 40-something who got hooked on video games when I got my first game console as a kid (Atari 2600 FTW!!!) ... but once I went away to college, I grew out of the video game thing, other than to play things like Myst on my Mac (plus a brief but intense addiction to Tetris lol). Grew out of it until I got my iPad, that is. And here I am. But I never got another gaming console after the 2600 with it's wonderfully un-ergonomic joystick that I got hand cramps from lol.

Fashion Designer
    Level 10 armordillo and level 10 aquatter. Finally!!!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

omg think i got one also. congrats s_creen, and let us know if yours turns out to be a unicorn. i used fairy ferret and chromodile. if i could speed up i would but dont have 45 gems. i used same combo on daughters game today and got a sea drake. finally a lucky day on FFS

zapra+hydro yak=unicorn xD

Executive Chef
    It seems like this is another Unicorn boon that TL is giving here. I really believe they lower the odds at certain times, let a bunch of people get it, and then close back up. It seems like it always comes in waves.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    It seems like this is another Unicorn boon that TL is giving here. I really believe they lower the odds at certain times, let a bunch of people get it, and then close back up. It seems like it always comes in waves.
    I agree it seems that way. A week or so of nothing then half a dozen in one day.

Congrats to all the new unicorn owners!!!

Fashion Designer
    I was just saying that too, Ready and Zen. It always seems like people on the forums get their Unicorns in waves. Whatever the case may be, there are a lot of happy people finally getting their Unicorn.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    Has anyone looked at the stats for different combos to see which is the most successful for getting a unicorn?

My poor son is really getting discouraged. He has no gem animals, no Santa claws, a forest full of conducktors and falconches (no confetti yeti or menoram) and is so frustrated. He is talking about going back to trying for a unicorn. Poor kid
    Sorry. I don't think any combo is more lucky than the next. It just happens. I have been playing since July and just got my Unicorn while others play for a month and get theirs. It's all so random. This is just a game of chance. Basically we're all just gambling every time we breed. Good luck to you and your son. I hope the Unicorn visits your forests very soon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Still trying for this elusive crystal unicorn. I will be dedicating the next 7 days trying to breed one. Fingers & everything crossed.
    Still nothing but fails for me.........im so envious of other players getting one.....congrats to those players.......Please dont get me wrong I'm happy for you all just wish a lil bit of luck comes my way......if only there was a combo that guarantees you a unicorn as its been painful trying for it.

New Resident
    I am now level 40 and I still cannot breed a crystal unicorn. I breed four elements, high level, low level, combos others have had success with..... What is wrong? I need help. I have lots of super rare animals that I just end up selling, but the animals I need to further advance are elusive. No vinotaur, no magnacore, no glacial griffin, no animals to finish my goals and no crystal unicorn. There is a dark cloud over my forest.