Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Oh I know lol... Now I can say the words "there's a tournament!" to get my husband to groan... because he knows it means hour timers. He enjoys seeing the cuter / exciting animals from time to time. But he does make fun of me a little for being really excited when I win a tough tournament round or breed an animal I really wanted - but we're even on that. He has his video games to get excited over.
    My husband is not happy that I'm hooked on this game. He made me some lucrative offers if I was to give it up and I told him well talk again in a few months lol

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats on the crystal unicorn, xxxe!

Rhino Keeper
    Omg!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	17592
    PleThailand

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats Ratisorn

I'm going to try for the Unicorn again for the next few days, and see what happens. (The holiday seasonal boat may have sailed, but ehh. Keeping fingers crossed.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy_Kit View Post
    Congrats Ratisorn

I'm going to try for the Unicorn again for the next few days, and see what happens. (The holiday seasonal boat may have sailed, but ehh. Keeping fingers crossed.)
    Congrats Ratisorn!

Foxy, I would keep trying as soon as possible. It seems like people get their Unicorns in clusters. Days will pass without anybody reporting a Unicorn and then it seems like one or two people post they got theirs on the same day. I know not everybody who plays comes onto the forums so I could be totally wrong but you never know! Maybe TL is on a holiday and the Unicorns odds are lower? Lol probably wishful thinking. Good luck. I never thought I'd get my Unicorn. Just two days ago I was begging TL to release the Unicorn for a sale again. It just happens when you're not even trying. I need the Comic Pheniox and the Ox from Dark and Fire. I need the Golden Lion from Electric Fire and I need the new New Years guy from Water Electric so I put my Falconch and my Terrior together and got a 45 hour timer.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    My husband is not happy that I'm hooked on this game. He made me some lucrative offers if I was to give it up and I told him well talk again in a few months lol
    So funny, Evi! Our Husbands should start a support group lol. Readyset- My husband and I are in our mid 20s so he loves his Call of Duty and various other PS4 games. He even bought himself a PS4 for Christmas! Lol so he understands my love for video games. He even taught our two year old how to hold the controller to put on Netflix to watch his Barney. Looks like we're a family of video game lovers!
    Last edited by xxxe; 01-01-15 at 06:10 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Still trying for this elusive crystal unicorn. I will be dedicating the next 7 days trying to breed one. Fingers & everything crossed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    So funny, Evi! Our Husbands should start a support group lol. Readyset- My husband and I are in our mid 20s so he loves his Call of Duty and various other PS4 games. He even bought himself a PS4 for Christmas! Lol so he understands my love for video games. He even taught our two year old how to hold the controller to put on Netflix to watch his Barney. Looks like we're a family of video game lovers!
    I guess things change once you reach 40s. My husband bought me my first Xbox when I was in mid 20s, now he hates video games etc lol

Executive Chef
    Has anyone looked at the stats for different combos to see which is the most successful for getting a unicorn?

My poor son is really getting discouraged. He has no gem animals, no Santa claws, a forest full of conducktors and falconches (no confetti yeti or menoram) and is so frustrated. He is talking about going back to trying for a unicorn. Poor kid
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

omg i think i got one! 4lvl armodillo and poodle did it