Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Congrats! Which combos did u use?
    Magmacore and turtisle I think that is the best combo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamusman View Post
    Magmacore and turtisle I think that is the best combo
    Ok thanks

Fashion Designer
    Should we breed the same combo over & over again until we get a unicorn? Apologies if this question has been asked before , too many pages of info to go through
    And congrats to dreamusman in breeding the unicorn
    And I thank Brooke for answering my question in a previous blog
    4hrs left in my breeding garden till I try again........oh great unicorn please come to meeeeeeeee lol maybe that might work
    Last edited by Buttercup0001; 11-07-14 at 04:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Should we breed the same combo over & over again until we get a unicorn? Apologies if this question has been asked before , too many pages of info to go through
    Some swear the same combo many times will get it. Some got it by trying something different every time. I was somewhere in the middle - I was doing a combo about 3 times then trying another combo a similar number of times... then the second time in a row I tried firefox + plantlers I got it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Some swear the same combo many times will get it. Some got it by trying something different every time. I was somewhere in the middle - I was doing a combo about 3 times then trying another combo a similar number of times... then the second time in a row I tried firefox + plantlers I got it.
    Thanks Zenobia ive been trying different combos each time maybe I might stick with one combo and try that a few times......just gets abit tiresome when I keep getting 9 - 16 hr breeding times.....but ill keep going.....thats all I can do

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the 45 hour breed with Iciclaw and Vinotaur Level 40 and I've been trying for this for ages!

Executive Chef
    Thanks Zenobia ive been trying different combos each time maybe I might stick with one combo and try that a few times......just gets abit tiresome when I keep getting 9 - 16 hr breeding times.....but ill keep going.....thats all I can do
    In my experience, taking a couple months or more to breed the unicorn is least painful if you choose animals to mate not based on other people having gotten the unicorn with those animals, but based on which animals have the most possible "fails" that are actually wins, in that they fill an empty album hole. For example, right now, of the 11 animals I am missing, 1 is the toucan, 1 the emerald dragon, and the other 9 are animals that could be win unicorn fails. Of those 9 (which is 18 total elements), I need 2 fire, 4 nature, 1 earth, 3 water, 4 dark and 4 electric. So if I'm not aiming for one of those 9 in particular, I'd put in nature, water, dark and electric. Because there are 6 win-fails in that combo for me.

By always putting in 4 elements that have a lot of win-fails, I got my album down to missing only 8 quite a number of times. (Somehow, that 8 always goes back up to 11, though, as they keep releasing many new animals per week, more than it's possible to keep up with unless you're willing to spend a lot of $$$$). I also have duplicates of a number of super rares, so that my park now includes 27 of them. That goes a ways towards making up for the low income of being unicorn-less. And I do believe that any time you have 4 elements in the den, you have the same chance of getting a unicorn today as a different pair of animals and/or combination of 4 elements would get you.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 11-07-14 at 05:33 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    So does everyone else who doesn't have it.
    Yep. I'm still spending time between tournis and battles to try all sorts of combos using the advice on the forum. I'm on level 37.

Executive Chef
    And I thank Brooke for answering my question in a previous blog
    4hrs left in my breeding garden till I try again........oh great unicorn please come to meeeeeeeee lol maybe that might work

You have the same chance of getting a unicorn whichever 4 element combo you use. I don't know what TL has set the odds of getting one but let's say it is 1 in 100, then you can see how difficult it will be to breed an ultra rare. When someone breeds it, it is not because they bred using a magic combo, just that they got the lucky roll of the dice.

I think the best advice is to choose combos where the fails suit your needs because you could be breeding for this for many months.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Farm Supplier
    Man, right now I'm experiencing a thunderstorm of commons and rares that I already have. Now I'm adding dark to the combo and hopefully I'll get some new creatures.