Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Farm Supplier
    I'm level 12 now, managed to get a unicorn until I reach 15. I'm planing on pairing Iciclaw and Solar Simian. Would that work? Any suggestions from people who already got unicorn? I'm so excited but I'm also afraid. Thank you so much, and congrats to the ones who already got a unicorn!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kbli7355 View Post
    I'm level 12 now, managed to get a unicorn until I reach 15. I'm planing on pairing Iciclaw and Solar Simian. Would that work? Any suggestions from people who already got unicorn? I'm so excited but I'm also afraid. Thank you so much, and congrats to the ones who already got a unicorn!

Just got 45 hour breed....using terrier and falcon....this is number 2 for me....first breed combo was raccoon and simian. Hope this helps.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GreasedLightening View Post
    Just got 45 hour breed....using terrier and falcon....this is number 2 for me....first breed combo was raccoon and simian. Hope this helps.
    Thank you so much, I'll probably gonna have to go thru all possible pairs(Hopefully not). People who already got unicorns cheered me up. Crystal Unicorn is not impossible. And congrats!!

I got IT!!! Yes!!!!

A bouquet for all my nbrs and visitors..thank you for visiting and accepting me into the Unicorn Club

Farm Supplier
    Congrats! I want it so bad but I haven't reach 15 yet. Hope it won't take me a long time!

Farm Supplier
    How much is the smallest dark habitat? I'm almost level 14 and want to get skyger right away and breed some dark animals before reaching 15.

Fashion Designer
    How much is the smallest dark habitat? I'm almost level 14 and want to get skyger right away and breed some dark animals before reaching 15.
    It costs 190 000 coins.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you

Congrats! I want it so bad but I haven't reach 15 yet. Hope it won't take me a long time!

Thank you and hope u get one too and soon.. Unicorn is soooo cute as a baby..wish i dont hv to evolve her..but sadly for breeding purposes hv to Hopefully I'll get a 2nd one to keep as a baby