Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Rhino Keeper
    Did all of you guys get this one on your first try? And also is the bug in which you get it before Lvl 15 fixed
    Last edited by benjessie; 07-29-14 at 08:55 PM.
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by benjessie View Post
    Did all of you guys get this one on your first try? And also is the bug in which you get it before Lvl 15 fixed
    First "try" - yes.

When I put 4 elements into the breeding pool, I didn't even know a Crystal Unicorn existed. I hadn't bred any super-rares, and only 1 rare, so I was fed up. I was trying to maximise the number of possible hybrids!

I'm guessing they've fixed the glitch, now that they know about it. Only one way to find out.
    I'm sure there are many wonderful Crystal Unicorn fails. This kind of breed is best attempted when you are still missing a lot of creatures. Will I try it again at Level 15? Heck, yeah!

Farm Supplier
    I'm on L16 today and I tried (I think) yesterday and the day before yesterday with lower levels and I didn't get one on the first try (and not the one after that or after that... ). Maybe I also should have tried at a lower level? But then I would have run into the issue of being stuck with the unicorn in the nest, that doesn't sound fun at all.

Well... if that unicorn ever shows up, it will be more fun because I really had to wait for it

Fashion Designer
    I got it on my first try. Turtisle and Armordillo, both level 4 I think.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    i actually got two back to back rampage and turtle thing . i got one at lvl 10 already. food was crazy!!! check my island. i dont know how to post photo here.

Rhino Keeper
    Both of my unicorns are now at level 7 and at that level food cost is 1000 to feed! Can't wait for more gem creatures though, glad the habitats hold more than one!!!

Rhino Keeper
    This game is easier to get super rare creatures though, only need one more super rare...but wouldn't mind getting a third unicorn, gives you lots of coins in few hours!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonloona View Post
    This game is easier to get super rare creatures though, only need one more super rare...but wouldn't mind getting a third unicorn, gives you lots of coins in few hours!!!
    Easy for YOU. Some of us are breeding nothing but commons. Like I said earlier, I bred with 4 elements at once out of sheer frustration. Now that I'm back to using 2-3 elements, the steady procession of Armordillos, Fairy Ferrets and Plantlers has resumed. Thank goodness for the battleground prizes of Ancient Sloth and Hydro Yak. Those are my super-rares. I've bred one rare. One. Aquatter.
    Of my 27 creatures, 24 of them are common. I have only 11 types (5 types of bred hybrids), so most of the 27 are duplicate Ponies & Pandas.
    If anyone sorely needed a Crystal Unicorn, that would be me. Can't wait until I reach Level 15!

Fashion Designer
    So excited! I'm only a few points away from Level 15 and I've managed to raise JUST enough for my Unicorn's home.

I'll have to speed up those bothersome Fairy Ferrets (one on nest and one being bred). I swear, it's been non-stop Ferrets in this place.

Fashion Designer
    The princess is nested, and her Grove is under construction.

The Armordillo & Turtisle are NOT breeding another Crystal Unicorn (LOL). Their 7-hour baby (Vinotaur or Skyger) will have a long wait behind the princess.
    What should I name her?

Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast