Page 38 of 101 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Executive Chef
    Thanks, arikatu! I am SUPER excited! I already started building my gem habitat. It will be ready LONG before the unicorn hatches but I might get impatient and spend a few gems to crack open her shell a little early.

I still don't really believe it! I really thought it would never happen for me. After SO many tries. For months. It's a Christmas miracle lol!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Thanks, arikatu! I am SUPER excited! I already started building my gem habitat. It will be ready LONG before the unicorn hatches but I might get impatient and spend a few gems to crack open her shell a little early.

I still don't really believe it! I really thought it would never happen for me. After SO many tries. For months. It's a Christmas miracle lol!
    Congrats at getting the unicorn ����
    I hope you do not need another 200 tries for the emerald dragon...
    🆔 Bambamstad

Executive Chef

Congrats on your unicorn! I hope I'm next to get. So happy for you.

Fashion Designer
    Congratulations to Zenobia upon finally breeding the Crystal Unicorn! (Either that, or she has stumbled across a new ultra-rare breed that NOBODY else has.)
    I discovered this on a different thread because, of course this news is EVERYWHERE, as were the seemingly never-ending lamentations during her 2-month ordeal.

Zenobia, I am sure there are no words to describe your relief and euphoria. I'll bet my last baby Emerald that you can't sit through 90 hours of unsped breeding and hatching. LOL

Now I sincerely hope that your quest for that Gem-Nature hybrid will be relatively short and sweet, compared to this.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone please read the timer on this screenshot I just took. Because I took an ambien shortly beforehand and I am afraid I am hallucinating

I am also afraid my squeeing woke up my neighbors.

OMG, Zenobia! This is like a miracle for you!! Congrats, hun, you've earned it!

As per my previous comment, tomorrow I shall send you your very own gem gift to celebrate the occasion of your long-fought battle to achieve the Crystal Unicorn Hopefully everyone else that reads this thread will follow my example and send you one, too :3

Now you have a (perhaps) harder task: Breeding out an Emerald Dragon. I haven't tried to breed one for the past two weeks, but I suspect it'll be a long, hard road

Congrats again, and enjoy your new ultra-rare! It'll definitely help bring in some easy dough!

Executive Chef

Congrats zenobia!! Enjoy your well deserved unicorn!!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Oh wow... Zen that's such good news. I can't believe it, I thought they had you in a black list of some sort.
    I'm so happy for you. Now if I could only send a onyx ox you way :-)
    Congrats !!!

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo! Got my unicorn in the den, takes me back to the time I got diamond in ds�� combo was fire glider and chameneon soooo happy! And congrats to Zenobia on her unicorn!

Executive Chef
    Congrats, lunarbunny!!!

And a big thank you to everyone's kind words. It's such a silly thing in the big scheme of life, but sometimes it is the little things that make you happy. And when I woke up this morning, I had a big ole smile on my face and had to check yet again that it's real. lol. It took nearly 200 tries by my estimate but I hope it gives hopes to the others out there who have to try as many times to get it that they CAN!

Executive Chef
    lmfao - I just realized that of course I finally got my unicorn a couple days AFTER they changed the evolution time from 16 to 36 hours. LOL! I can't believe it is going to tie up my flower for three days just to get to level 4!!!!!