Page 36 of 101 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Executive Chef
    Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    My child got one with Thunderhawk and chromadile. Very exciting.

Executive Chef
    If people have kept a note of what they used to breed their unicorn, would it be useful to have a list of the more successful breeding pairs? eg if a lot of people used a Rainguin + Solar Simian, but only one person was successful with Magmacore + Yak, it could help people having trouble. Even though we know that statistically it is random, trends can sometimes show up when there is a big enough sample group (even if they're not meant to).

Rhino Keeper
    Almost give up on unicorn...
    Was trying to breed gold lion or Falconch using fire glider+Chromodile... And pop!! 45hrs breed!
    Anyone know how many fruits needed to grow a unicorn to level10?
    While waiting for the 90hours breed+hatch, I would try to save as many fruits as possible for my baby unicorn~
    Good luck everyone...

Executive Chef
    The OP on this thread is dated July 24. Today is September 30. That means the unicorn has been breedable for 68 days. Early on, I bred 3-5 animals a day. Now it's 2-3 a day. I took a half day here or there off attempting the unicorn. So by my estimate I am now:

>170:0

on unicorn attempts.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 09-30-14 at 01:27 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    The OP on this thread is dated July 24. Today is September 30. That means the unicorn has been breedable for 68 days. Early on, I bred 3-5 animals a day. Now it's 2-3 a day. I took a half day here or there off attempting the unicorn. So by my estimate I am now:

>170:0

on unicorn attempts.
    When you manage to get a Crystal Unicorn, Zenobia, I'll send you a gem gift that day to mark the occasion. I propose that everyone on this thread send you a gem gift that day to help celebrate/pay for your sparkly new Unicorn. Hopefully that will make up for your super-long wait time, yes? :3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    When you manage to get a Crystal Unicorn, Zenobia, I'll send you a gem gift that day to mark the occasion. I propose that everyone on this thread send you a gem gift that day to help celebrate/pay for your sparkly new Unicorn. Hopefully that will make up for your super-long wait time, yes? :3
    Aw, that was truly heartwarming, thanks!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sukyee View Post
    Almost give up on unicorn...
    Was trying to breed gold lion or Falconch using fire glider+Chromodile... And pop!! 45hrs breed!
    Anyone know how many fruits needed to grow a unicorn to level10?
    While waiting for the 90hours breed+hatch, I would try to save as many fruits as possible for my baby unicorn~
    Good luck everyone...
    Your not gonna be happy about the new evolution times

I just got a 45 hour breeding time with Fire Glider and Bamboon. My first gemstone animal. Yay!

Rhino Keeper
    I got one a few days ago with Ranguin and Thunderhawk. I just listed all of the animals I still needed and then counted which elements I missed most of. These were blue, green, stone and lightning, so I went with this combo. I was very lucky to get it within a few tries. Didn't even get any fails I still needed.