Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Executive Chef
    But the thing is using those combos don't always work that's the negative part. That's the annoying part.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got the coveted 45 hour breeding time with turtisle and armordillo after a zillion fails. It can be done! I'm on level 21 and have been stuck in the battlegrounds on level 75 losing repeatedly to a crystal unicorn.

Maybe that's why I was finally able to breed one.

Good luck to all those still trying!

Fashion Designer
    I've been throwing a Turtisle and a Racmoon in the den consistently for a few weeks, except for the four Lightning creatures (not going for Sphinx right now) and have not bred a Unicorn. No surprise really, I know the odds are very low.

I've been getting a lot of Racmoons, Rainguins and Chromadiles; as well as some Peamoths and Chamaneons. I very rarely get Turtisles and have not got a single Aquatter or Ocean Owl. Other "fails" that I would welcome are Rockodile, Spruce Moose, Grassquatch, Gargolem and Aurora Pegasus.

9-10-2014: Yes, yes yes!!!!! I'm doing a happy dance! Just got a 45 hr "fail". I was trying to get a super rare & surprise, surprise, surprise....45 hrs. I had moved on from trying for crystal unicorn because of the disappointment that went along with planther after planther after planther. Oh, then throw in a few plantlers and all their "common" forest friends.
    The winning combination for me was:

Dream Bat ( lvl 7) & Solar Simian ( lvl 4 )

10-18-2014: I'm still dancing as I just got my 2nd Crystal today!

Fire Fox ( lvl 4 ) & Ranguin ( lvl 4 )
    Last edited by dancingsnickerdoodle; 10-19-14 at 08:54 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingsnickerdoodle View Post
    Yes, yes yes!!!!! I'm doing a happy dance! Just got a 45 hr "fail". I was trying to get a super rare & surprise, surprise, surprise....45 hrs. I had moved on from trying for crystal unicorn because of the disappointment that went along with planther after planther after planther. Oh, then throw in a few plantlers and all their "common" forest friends.
    The winning combination for me was:
    Dream Bat ( lvl 7) & Solar Simian ( lvl 4 )
    Congrats!

A watched pot never boils (or something)

Executive Chef
    I can hardly believe my eyes! A crystal unicorn for me!

Oh, wait. I was only daydreaming, while waiting for Thunder-friggen-16-hour-fail-hawk egg #4 (with no beagle or sphinx, no less unicorn, in sight), to incubate, so I can put yet another turtisle in the nest then sell both of them. Sigh.

I should have been counting how many unicorn fails I've had these last 48 days since the unicorn was released. I was racing 3-4 animal pairs a day through the den early on. Then it slowed to about 2/day. If my average over 48 days were 2.5, that would be 120 attempts. But I've taken breaks at various points. So it's probably "only" 100. Funny how it SEEMS like 1,000.

Executive Chef
    I have to come up with my own combos of animals to breed the unicorn. I tried the fire glider and planther but it's 17 hrs so I'm thinking it's the eagle beagle. Another disappointment for me. I hope before Christmas I get the unicorn so hard.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I can hardly believe my eyes! A crystal unicorn for me!

Oh, wait. I was only daydreaming, while waiting for Thunder-friggen-16-hour-fail-hawk egg #4 (with no beagle or sphinx, no less unicorn, in sight), to incubate, so I can put yet another turtisle in the nest then sell both of them. Sigh.

I should have been counting how many unicorn fails I've had these last 48 days since the unicorn was released. I was racing 3-4 animal pairs a day through the den early on. Then it slowed to about 2/day. If my average over 48 days were 2.5, that would be 120 attempts. But I've taken breaks at various points. So it's probably "only" 100. Funny how it SEEMS like 1,000.
    OMG. Please don't do that! You nearly gave me a heart attack.

But I forgive you, because that hilarious description of the Thunderhawk fails had me rolling on the floor. I bred about 4 or 5 Hawklings already with no Beagle or Sphinx either, using a 4-element combo (I'd still like a 2nd Unicorn) and the 3-element combo that recently produced all those Unmentionables.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    Got mine yesterday with Chromadile and Rampage.

I had just got done complaining about not having one yet to a neighbor on DS (because he was rubbing it in that he had 2 lol) and not even 10min. later I got one. I was so shocked and happy. Of couse I had to go right back to DS and let him know I got one. lol

Good Luck to everyone still trying!! (I had been doing nothing but 4 type combos since I hit lvl 15)

Honeys call me MOLLY GRUE, i got it, i can't believe but i catchend it, and i am still under 70 years Old and got it. Now i am going to spend some jewels to call my Forest Molly Grues Dream

(Edit: testing)
    Last edited by GanzEgal; 09-16-14 at 12:43 PM.