Page 33 of 101 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Executive Chef
    Still trying.

Still failing.

I'm curious how much they lowered the odds on getting the unicorn from when they first released it until now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Still trying.

Still failing.

I'm curious how much they lowered the odds on getting the unicorn from when they first released it until now.
    I would be very curious too! I'm not getting mine either

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Crr008 View Post
    Thanks, guys. The fire glider x planther combo got me my first 45 hours. I really hoped I would get the daredevil but I was very pleasantly surprised!
    There. We finally have a report (from another thread) of a Crystal Unicorn bred with the Electric element!

(Curious how some people suspect this animal has become unbreedable or that the odds have been insanely reduced; yet everyday others announce that they've just bred their first one!)
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi! That was me. I was trying for a different animal and it never occurred to me using an Electric animal could get me a Unicorn. Not that it matters but in case anyone is curious, the Fire Glider was level 8 while the Planther is a level 10. Hope this helps someone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    (Curious how some people suspect this animal has become unbreedable or that the odds have been insanely reduced; yet everyday others announce that they've just bred their first one!)
    I have not gone through and counted for each date on this thread, but in the last 7 days there have been 4 new unicorns reported in this thread. Very early on, from July 28-August 3, there were 7, almost twice as many per week. Obviously, during both time periods, there were presumably unicorns bred and not posted, and the numbers could be much higher for one or the other and not reported. But if we are just talking about number of unicorns being announced in this thread, they number per week has gone down.

Fashion Designer

Earnings & Diet of Adult Unicorns?

Can somebody please post what Crystal Unicorn earns at levels 11-14? You can take the information from an Emerald Dragon if you raised one of those instead. Please tell us the income at each of these four levels and the food required to level up.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dinoman23 View Post
    Gargolem and fire glider gave me a crystal unicorn
    See? Another. Gotta believe there are more out there than we hear about.

We know it can happen because we see it happening. And no glitch or grandfather clause is at work now, if there ever was. Never mind if a few people MAYBE got it with better odds (no official confirmation of that). Everybody who has used a 4-element breeding combo in the past month and a half had the same odds of seeing a 45-hour timer. For all we know, they may have the same odds that anyone EVER had. But we know at least that all the players who bred Unicorns in the past few weeks had an equal chance to those who've been failing repeatedly.

CRYSTAL UNICORNS CONTINUE TO BE BRED. Gotta believe. Period.

Farm Supplier
    Please tell me what a real combination to got a Unicorn? I try so long time and ... nothing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneflower8 View Post
    Please tell me what a real combination to got a Unicorn? I try so long time and ... nothing.
    You can find many successful pairings throughout this thread. I do wish smeone would gather them up & post them in the first post so they were easy to find.

That said, any combination of four different elements *can* result in Unicorn.

On my secondary account I just successfully bred my second Unicorn (first on that account) with Fire Glider & Plantlers.

Both successful breedings (for me) were achieved after switching up my breeding pair to a new combo. Pretty sure my other successful pair was Fairy Ferret & Racmoon (or possibly Chromadile). I posted it before, but don't recall. Good luck! :-)
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 09-08-14 at 08:12 AM. Reason: typing on iPad

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    You can find many successful pairings throughout this thread. I do wish someone would gather them up & post them in the first post so they were easy to find.
    There are a number of successful combos in the Fantasy story breeding list OP.... just scroll down to between the written list and the egg pics.