Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	15293

well I got lucky. this is around my 8th breeding to get the crystal unicorn.. I even gave up haha

I used a variety if different animals that fit the requirements, but I ended up getting it with a Jackalope and Glacial Griffon!

best of luck to everyone else, who's journeys seem to be unending!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    Finally!!! And I only had to wait for attempt number 233 (or something in that neighborhood!)...

L/15 Rainguin with a L/15 Jackalope! I had been trying with many low level creatures for several days (rotating many of the same combos over & over), but decided to throw these two in the mix for some variety. Good luck to all still trying!

Attachment 15288

Attachment 15289
    Wow. Good for you! I would NEVER put two Level 15 animals in the Garden. (Then again, I don't HAVE 2 Level 15 animals. LOL). Well, I guess the Unicorn gods must love the trippy colors, and that is one odd looking couple but -- bless them -- they pulled it off.
    Congratulations!
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    I would NEVER put two Level 15 animals in the Garden.
    Why? Level doesn't matter.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Why? Level doesn't matter.
    Correct; but my reason has nothing to do with the breeding outcome. I wouldn't breed with high level animals if I had a choice because they can't earn coins while they are in the Garden. With younger breeders, I have less to lose by keeping them out of their habitats.

In my forest, it's all about the coins, baby.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    Anyway, breeding this unicorn i am getting frustrated. I'm taking a break and trying to breed the electric animals now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Correct; but my reason has nothing to do with the breeding outcome. I wouldn't breed with high level animals if I had a choice because they can't earn coins while they are in the Garden. With younger breeders, I have less to lose by keeping them out of their habitats.
    Sound strategy. I do the same - whenever I breed an animal that I have more than one of that type, I always put the lowest level in the den.

Executive Chef
    What gives I get two of some super rare animals but no unicorn?

Fashion Designer
    So, has anybody bred a unicorn using a lightning hybrid yet?

Since they changed the rules for breeding Emerald, I have kept breeding four elements in hopes of another Crystal, plus breeding two elements seems to only give me commons, so I'm trying for the new lightning/nature hybrids, Pegasus, Crystal & Ember Bear using Planther (green/black) and Fire Glider (lightning/red). First result 11 hours. Gotta be another Fire Glider. Breed on, breed on!

At least I am currently hatching a Sea Drake. Finally lucked out on it after breeding just water/black and getting chromadiles, I switched back to four elements & got it almost immediately! Gotta love it! ;-)

I've attempted so many times! Bad luck lol!

Executive Chef
    No luck here. Hopefully soon though.