Page 31 of 101 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe the information is somewhere but How long does it take to evolve a unicorn?
    I dont mean breeding/hatching but time in evolution flower

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xanethi View Post
    Maybe the information is somewhere but How long does it take to evolve a unicorn?
    I dont mean breeding/hatching but time in evolution flower
    16 hours evolve time.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-03-14 at 10:32 AM. Reason: removed third party forum reference

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petasos View Post
    Has anyone used lightning successfully yet to get a unicorn?
    I have tried a few times. Unsurprisingly though, I was unsuccessful. lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    16 hours evolve time.
    Ty now i Can plan when to put it in there

Executive Chef
    Guess what, everyone!!!!!

Still no unicorn despite trying 24/7 and sometimes speed breeding.

Executive Chef
    Guess what, everyone!!!!!

Still no unicorn despite trying 24/7 and sometimes speed breeding.
    Too funny. Same here! Not speed breeding though ~ won't put real money on this game. Too much on DS and CS

Rhino Keeper
    Finally!!! And I only had to wait for attempt number 233 (or something in that neighborhood!)...

L/15 Rainguin with a L/15 Jackalope! I had been trying with many low level creatures for several days (rotating many of the same combos over & over), but decided to throw these two in the mix for some variety. Good luck to all still trying!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	118.7 KB 
ID:	15288

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	112.2 KB 
ID:	15289

Executive Chef
    Congrats! I hope I get the unicorn soon . Wow, that's a lot of attempts.

Executive Chef
    chalupa2030, my "spreed breeding" is just using the gems I get from neighbors and from playing other TL advertised games. Not buying. They can make a difference in how well time is used. I used them to speed a breeding that would finish in the middle of the night, or to speed an egg when the breeding behind it is finished. That sort of thing. Using free gems. Just to be able to be trying 24/7.

And CONGRATS, Splashy81! Sharing success stories like yours a) let us all feel happy for you and b) also give us all hope, when hope fades fast for a lot of us after so, so many fails.

Since this is related, there was a weird misconception on here before, that I and/or other posters wanted to repress people from sharing success stories. And that we were "haters." I do not think being lucky is in some weird way wrong. I do not think sharing joy about it with the community is in any way wrong either. It's great! And I absolutely, positively do not hate anyone here. I have great respect for the people of this community. This group in particular gets SO little info from Team Lava, that it makes it hard, but we all work together and try to get things understandable in here, and help people out whenever we can. If I said anything to anyone that was interpreted as me wanting to suppress your speech or me hating them, then I apologize for communicating so poorly that that was how my words were interpreted. And please don't hate me!

Executive Chef
    chalupa2030, my "spreed breeding" is just using the gems I get from neighbors and from playing other TL advertised games. Not buying. They can make a difference in how well time is used. I used them to speed a breeding that would finish in the middle of the night, or to speed an egg when the breeding behind it is finished. That sort of thing. Using free gems. Just to be able to be trying 24/7.

And CONGRATS, Splashy81! Sharing success stories like yours a) let us all feel happy for you and b) also give us all hope, when hope fades fast for a lot of us after so, so many fails.

Since this is related, there was a weird misconception on here before, that I and/or other posters wanted to repress people from sharing success stories. And that we were "haters." I do not think being lucky is in some weird way wrong. I do not think sharing joy about it with the community is in any way wrong either. It's great! And I absolutely, positively do not hate anyone here. I have great respect for the people of this community. This group in particular gets SO little info from Team Lava, that it makes it hard, but we all work together and try to get things understandable in here, and help people out whenever we can. If I said anything to anyone that was interpreted as me wanting to suppress your speech or me hating them, then I apologize for communicating so poorly that that was how my words were interpreted. And please don't hate me!
    Oh, no worries! I read a.lot. And you have always, IMO, been supportive and encouraging. So what there was a glitch and some benefited ~ good for you! I remember at DS during a recent glitch, folks were getting Mercuries and other rare dragons! I already had mine, but, make no mistake ~ there will always be haters