Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Fashion Designer

I got this 45-hour breed about an hour ago. I did not have a goal to breed it. According to my shop, the Crystal Unicorn and its Gem Grove habitat both unlock at Level 15. (How can you breed something before it unlocks?)
    Without speeding, the breeding and hatching will take nearly 4 days. Hopefully, I'll reach Level 15 by then.
    All this is assuming it can't be something else.

Executive Chef
    Yes, someone else got it before level 15, and can't buy the habitat yet... Or afford it.
    I'm not sure how they can even get to level 15 without being able to breed.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    How much is the habit for crystal unicorn ?
    And how long it takes to built

On unrelated topic question
    How long it take to build the Skyger habit

Executive Chef
    The habitat for Crystal Unicorn is 270,000, much less than the Dark one at 410,000!
    I can't remember how long it takes to build, these numbers are all starting to run together in my mind!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Yes, someone else got it before level 15, and can't buy the habitat yet... Or afford it.
    I hadn't even considered this added challenge. As you can see, I barely have enough gems to speed half of the process. Once it is nested, any breed behind it will be stuck waiting. And there would be no point in speeding the egg if I don't have a habitat for it. Also, what are the chances of making 270,000 coins in the next 23-4 days at this level?
    Can't gain the experience or the coins with Breeding Garden & Tree of Life tied up like this. Does TeamLava have a solution? I would be disheartening to be forced to sell a Crystal Unicorn egg after this 4-day vigil.

Executive Chef
    So does anyone else feel that this is possibly going to fill the void (not a large one) that monster story left when they made it unavailable to IOS users?! I mean the game was pretty sad with so few updates or new monsters at the end but so far I do like enjoy this. I just can't believe how fast people are blowing through getting all of the animals?! Although I don't even know how long it's been out for. Happy hatching with the new crystal whatever it is! lol*.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    There are 2 things TeamLava can do to solve the snag of players breeding Crystal Unicorn before its habitat unlocks:

1. Provide the Gem Grove as a storage gift so that these players can have a habitat ready if their Crystal Unicorn egg hatches before they reach Level 15.

2. Provide a replacement Crystal Unicorn egg as a storage gift so that players can sell the one they've prematurely bred. Such players can keep the egg in storage until they reach Level 15 where the Gem Grove unlocks; or until they raise the 270,000 coins to buy the Grove after they have unlocked it.

Realistically, I don't expect TeamLava to extend such goodwill for the dilemma THEY have caused. I'm working on a solution of my own just in case. It involves some very expensive sacrifice though, and I wish we were not forced to sort this mess out ourselves.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi everyone! For those who have the Crystal Unicorn egg, but haven't reached the level to hatch it yet please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Please include your Storm8 ID to help expedite the process. Thanks!

We recommend that players DO NOT sell their egg to prevent any issues when contacting support.

Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    There are 2 things TeamLava can do to solve the snag of players breeding Crystal Unicorn before its habitat unlocks:

1. Provide the Gem Grove as a storage gift so that these players can have a habitat ready if their Crystal Unicorn egg hatches before they reach Level 15.

2. Provide a replacement Crystal Unicorn egg as a storage gift so that players can sell the one they've prematurely bred. Such players can keep the egg in storage until they reach Level 15 where the Gem Grove unlocks; or until they raise the 270,000 coins to buy the Grove after they have unlocked it.

Realistically, I don't expect TeamLava to extend such goodwill for the dilemma THEY have caused. I'm working on a solution of my own just in case. It involves some very expensive sacrifice though, and I wish we were not forced to sort this mess out ourselves.
    Actually... ;D

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	14448
    Crystal unicorn is born and in it's habitat it's so adorable! I know my pic is blurry because I use my ipad to take pics if you want to come look at it on my island you can add me my id is mimara1212

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi everyone! For those who have the Crystal Unicorn egg, but haven't reached the level to hatch it yet please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Please include your Storm8 ID to help expedite the process. Thanks!

We recommend that players DO NOT sell their egg to prevent any issues when contacting support.

Actually... ;D
    I emailed Support. Just now ALL my TeamLava games suddenly returned to Level 1, offering me the beginner tutorials! Imagine my panic. But I closed all the games and waited a few minutes. Everything is back to the way I left it in all my games, except Fantasy Forest.
    Fantasy Forest is back to the correct level but my Breeding Gardens & Tree Of Life are EMPTY!
    Well, I checked my storage and the missing egg and breeding results are there. 1 Pandaffodil egg (from the Tree), 1 Crystal Unicorn egg, locked until Level 15 (from the Garden) and 7 bombs (breeding by-products).
    Neat! I'm guessing all the games went to Level 1 temporarily while Support took command of my account because technically, I had no Storm8 account for a few minutes. LOL
    THANK YOU for heeding my suggestion, TeamLava! This is a perfect fix.

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast