Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    31 players posted on this thread so far. I visited all of them to clear up any misconception that it may been raining Unicorns.
    9 of the 31 have the Crystal Unicorn, whether in the nest, habitat or Evolution Flower (evidenced by sparkling empty habitat and occupied Flower).
    Of those 9,
    2 bred Unicorn before L15 and had their egg rescued by TL (HugPete & Sand*)
    2 have multiple Unicorns (MikeMike28 & Dragonloona). Both bred them AFTER L15.
    5 have Emerald Dragon egg or animal (MikeMike28, DragonLoona, Rivalotka2, Sand* & Chocolate5141)

Here are the 4-element combinations used by the 9 successful breeders.
    MikeMike28: Rampage-Turtisle
    DragonLoona: Rainguin-SolarSimian & Chameneon-SolarSimian
    Rivalotka2: ???
    Sand*: Armordillo-Turtisle
    HugPete: Armordillo-Turtisle
    MiraMira1212: Magmacore-Turtisle
    Chocolate5141: Magmacore-Turtisle
    Fattom19: Vinotaur-GlacialGriffin
    ZX71*: FairyFerret-Racmoon

Note: Unicorn has also been bred using a single element (2 Crystal Unicorns as parents.) It should NOT be possible with CrystalUnicorn-EmeraldDragon.

* Sand posted as SANDSCApe
    * ZX71 posted as Anyuszko
    Wow nice post )))

Since then, I breed emerald dragon (parents are in den for one more day), succeeded on about 20th attempt.

How do you know that Crystal unicorn cant be breed with Crystal x emerald? (I wanted to try out after emerald hatches and evolves but now i think i wont)
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Wow nice post )))

Since then, I breed emerald dragon (parents are in den for one more day), succeeded on about 20th attempt.

How do you know that Crystal unicorn cant be breed with Crystal x emerald? (I wanted to try out after emerald hatches and evolves but now i think i wont)
    You can certainly breed them together, but a Unicorn should not be a possible outcome. I don't KNOW that, absolutely. That's why I'm saying "SHOULD NOT."

If Fantasy Forest is using the same breeding rules as Dragon Story, the ultra-rare starter can only be bred in 2 ways:
    A. 4 different elements; or
    B. pure ultra-rare element (nothing else in the breeding pool)

A pairing of Emerald-Dragon with Crystal Unicorn puts only 2 elements in the pool, so it fails the pure-ultra-element requirement as well as the 4-element requirement.

The same would be true for pairing two Emerald Dragons: no Unicorn baby; only Pandaffodils & Emerald Dragons.

I got it first try last night using Aurora Pegasus and Rainguin on my second account, not this one. Called Aqueenlynne1 storm ID queenlynnethe3rd. Now I'm just trying to save the 340,000 coins for the habitat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    You can certainly breed them together, but a Unicorn should not be a possible outcome. I don't KNOW that, absolutely. That's why I'm saying "SHOULD NOT."

If Fantasy Forest is using the same breeding rules as Dragon Story, the ultra-rare starter can only be bred in 2 ways:
    A. 4 different elements; or
    B. pure ultra-rare element (nothing else in the breeding pool)

A pairing of Emerald-Dragon with Crystal Unicorn puts only 2 elements in the pool, so it fails the pure-ultra-element requirement as well as the 4-element requirement.

The same would be true for pairing two Emerald Dragons: no Unicorn baby; only Pandaffodils & Emerald Dragons.
    Thanks for clearing these!
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so has anyone breed unicorn whats the combo you have been using?? I know theres four elements ...

Farm Supplier
    I wish I could breed a Crystal Unicorn! I've been trying for days and I keep getting animals that I already have. There are also some super rares that I still don't have (I'm level 18, by the way), so I've been making sure that my combos include the right elements for them, but the only one I've gotten is the Aurora Pegasus, which I already have. Most of the rest have been commons. I really love how the Crystal Unicorn looks, and I could really use the coins!

Quote Originally Posted by aussiejules View Post
    Ok so has anyone breed unicorn whats the combo you have been using?? I know theres four elements ...
    I used Aurora Pegasus and Rainguin

Rhino Keeper
    I got the Crystal Unicorn with Turtsile and Armordillo. Twelve more hours until I get the egg, then the long 45 hour wait for the egg to hatch (unless I break down and buy some gems). As soon as I evolve her to level 4 I'll start the task of breeding the Emerald Dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queenlynnethethird View Post
    I used Aurora Pegasus and Rainguin
    Thank you for this!

Executive Chef
    I'm thinking to get this unicorn I have to breed my own two animals. It seems like the combos people for the unicorn doesn't work for me yet. Hopefully sometime soon .