Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Executive Chef
    I tried breeding two animals for crystal unicorn but no luck. Hopefully, second time will be better

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    I personally recommend a Nature-Earth-Water-Dark combo to eliminate breeding pesky Ferrets & Armordillos, or homeless Skygers. There's no escape from common fails, but I think those 3 are the most irritating.
    Wow, see this is what I was hoping for, and while you were right the info was there, I have double vision and am lucky to read half of what is on here so boiling stuff down to easy to understand statements is a real civic accomplishment! Knowing which combos actually have worked is easier to process when faced with failure after failure that simply saying use four elements. I really like this advice because it comes with sound reasoning behind it as well, and the more information the better, so any new combos will be appreciated! Thanks!

Does it make any difference what level they are or which animal is chosen first? I have been attempting to have both animals at the same level, but does that matter? Does rare or common have an effect? Sorry for asking dumb questions, but this is the sole reason I am still playing, to get a Unicorn before my resources run dry. I am done with battles and mining, and have stopped trying for two element individuals. Any idea how often this game is updated?

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Yes just reached level 15
    Hope I get it and get other animals since I have 17/36 animals
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Wow, see this is what I was hoping for, and while you were right the info was there, I have double vision and am lucky to read half of what is on here so boiling stuff down to easy to understand statements is a real civic accomplishment! Knowing which combos actually have worked is easier to process when faced with failure after failure that simply saying use four elements. I really like this advice because it comes with sound reasoning behind it as well, and the more information the better, so any new combos will be appreciated! Thanks!

Does it make any difference what level they are or which animal is chosen first? I have been attempting to have both animals at the same level, but does that matter? Does rare or common have an effect? Sorry for asking dumb questions, but this is the sole reason I am still playing, to get a Unicorn before my resources run dry. I am done with battles and mining, and have stopped trying for two element individuals. Any idea how often this game is updated?

Thanks!
    (Hmmm. We are both "old" ladies with double vision and a tendency to go off the deep end. We really need to be separated. LOL)

Rarity, level and left/right position in the breeding selection make no difference in results. This has been confirmed by TeamLava and speed breeders of their games. (One exception: when creating a combination element, each parent must contribute a component. E.g. Fire & Water must be on opposite sides to breed Skyger. But that will only matter later when TL adds Fire-Water hybrids.)

Unless I have no choice, I try to breed with parents that are young and common, because I want the money makers to stay home and produce coins. My Unicorn parents were Armordillo-4 & Turtisle-6. Both commons.

The paradox of ultra-rare breeding is that the starter animal has more possible parents than all hybrids combined, yet is the least likely offspring from any of those countless combinations. If you choose a pair whose non-ultra-rare babies will be loved or welcomed, it makes the process less painful. This is coming from my Dragon Story experiences with Storm8 ID Sand.

Executive Chef
    Level 25 now and still no crystal unicorn. I will continue to throw 4 elements in the den until it works!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonloona View Post
    You got it all, thanks!!! It's true with my unicorns they came fast and surprised me, but when it comes to the emerald dragon, luck runs out lol. Just got my second one last night hoping to get two, two levels later which is an hour and half of trying I get the second emerald dragon! Two more levels, which came to level 28 and 3 hours total, no third one!!! I am almost at level 29 and still nothing, the only good thing with selling over 200 pandas is me leveling up, but very stressful!!! Lol still trying though, want to get lots of coins so I can buy more food to level up my creatures, which most of them are hard to feed when it's over 1000 food each lol!! Wish you all luck in getting either a Crystal unicorn or emerald dragon!!!
    DragonLoona, you are moving fast! You already have that 2nd AND 3rd Emerald Dragon in the habitats. It's like Ultra-Rare Heaven in your forest (and Mike's).
    Now you're rolling the 4-element dice again with your planty Antlers & your foxy Fox. LOL. If that pair breeds another Unicorn for you, we are definitely gonna have to shoot you before a riot breaks out.

(Note to everyone else: DragonLoona likes to explore many different paths to the Unicorn at the end of the rainbow. LOL)

Rhino Keeper
    DragonLoona, you are moving fast! You already have that 2nd AND 3rd Emerald Dragon in the habitats. It's like Ultra-Rare Heaven in your forest (and Mike's).
    Now you're rolling the 4-element dice again with your planty Antlers & your foxy Fox. LOL. If that pair breeds another Unicorn for you, we are definitely gonna have to shoot you before a riot breaks out.

(Note to everyone else: DragonLoona likes to explore many different paths to the Unicorn at the end of the rainbow. LOL)

Lol so what if I do get another unicorn, my gem creatures are getting love from me and in return I get over 150000 coins in 5 hours lol!!! And to be truthful, Im only choosing this pair to get a better chance at the 3 remaining super rare creatures!!! Only need grassquatch, magmacore, and gargolem!!! Plus another unicorn would be a bonus and just have enough for ONE more small habitat here, since I can't expand anymore sadly!!! By the way Krystal, Pearl, Gem, Satyr, Loona and Loono all say hi!!! (First 3 names are unicorns, first is biggest and third is smallest, while other 3 names are emerald dragons, Satyr is with Gem, while the other two are together lol) Also if you go on my dragon story island I do have some diamond dragons, but I haven't been lucky with ANY new dragon without either buying or winning in 3 months! And had to switch my android account to IOS just to buy diamond dragon to that account lol!!! My ID for both accounts on dragon story is Dragonloona (IOS) and Dragonloono (android) My android account is slow so may not visit much but will help with expanding and sending gold!!!

PS I think Mike's trying to catch up to me lol, bet he/she thinks like me lol!!!

Last edited by dragonloona; 08-07-14 at 07:17 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonloona View Post
    Lol so what if I do get another unicorn, my gem creatures are getting love from me and in return I get over 150000 coins in 5 hours lol!!! And to be truthful, Im only choosing this pair to get a better chance at the 3 remaining super rare creatures!!! Only need grassquatch, magmacore, and gargolem!!! Plus another unicorn would be a bonus and just have enough for ONE more small habitat here, since I can't expand anymore sadly!!! By the way Krystal, Pearl, Gem, Satyr, Loona and Loono all say hi!!! (First 3 names are unicorns, first is biggest and third is smallest, while other 3 names are emerald dragons, Satyr is with Gem, while the other two are together lol) Also if you go on my dragon story island I do have some diamond dragons, but I haven't been lucky with ANY new dragon without either buying or winning in 3 months! And had to switch my android account to IOS just to buy diamond dragon to that account lol!!! My ID for both accounts on dragon story is Dragonloona (IOS) and Dragonloono (android) My android account is slow so may not visit much but will help with expanding and sending gold!!!

PS I think Mike's trying to catch up to me lol, bet he/she thinks like me lol!!!

Helloooo, haha I'm not trying to catch up with you lol. I am happy with mine. Got two pegs from rampage and turtle, the third one from 2 pegs . I'm currently breeding the tiger thing with rampage for gargolem and ember bear haha. Haven't got both of them . Lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemike28 View Post
    Helloooo, haha I'm not trying to catch up with you lol. I am happy with mine. Got two pegs from rampage and turtle, the third one from 2 pegs . I'm currently breeding the tiger thing with rampage for gargolem and ember bear haha. Haven't got both of them . Lol
    Mike, dear, they are not "pegs". Pegasi have wings but no horn. Unicorns have one horn but no wings. Alicorns have a horn AND wings. Horses ... well, horses have neither. And ponies have short legs compared to horses. I have this all on good authority. My daughter is a My Little Pony expert.

Rhino Keeper
    Mike, dear, they are not "pegs". Pegasi have wings but no horn. Unicorns have one horn but no wings. Alicorns have a horn AND wings. Horses ... well, horses have neither. And ponies have short legs compared to horses. I have this all on good authority. My daughter is a My Little Pony expert.
    sorry unicorn lol . im too forgetful! i finally got a gargolem yaaay