Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Aha! The 100% was in reference to Dragonloona getting a Unicorn from using 2 Unicorn parents. At least it seemed that way until he/she got a common unicolor starter creature on the third attempt. If you read back through the thread, not that many players reported breeding a Unicorn. But the same people (guilty myself) mentioned theirs several times.

These threads can be misleading. A small percentage of players use the forums, and most who fail at a breed don't bother posting that they don't have the creature. Those who get lucky are most eager to post, which can create the impression that everybody and their cousin have the things you can't get. I have to go visiting if I want to see the many breeds of Fantasy Forest, since they mostly don't want to bless my Tree of Life. LOL. No worries. I may get them eventually; or never. Heheh.

I moved the preemie all the way to the back of my forest on the ice shelf, and gave the poster child Ferret that special, special place up front next to the Tree of Life.

Lol I don't think I said it was 100% getting a unicorn every time you breed two of them together, I just couldn't believe I ended up getting two more back to back like that!! And of course I did get lots of Commons after the the second try. I'm never this lucky, and even I worked hard getting a lot of my Rares and super Rares, just for onces I was very lucky. And yes I wanted to post pictures and can finally show them big now, but I try not to rub it in. I know what it's like to not get and Rares and super rares, should see me in dragon story lol! I do wish everyone lots of luck, and hope you all get what you want very soon!!!! And to answer another question, I'm a girl here, the name dragonloona is reference to my nickname for the pokemon dragonair female, and dragonloono as male lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonloona View Post
    And yes I wanted to post pictures and can finally show them big now, but I try not to rub it in.
    Of course post pictures! That is what this thread is about! If ya got it, brag it young lady!

I am elderly but technically a girl. Probably about half of us are (girls, not elderly), so no problem there. Don't let the fact that some like me are Level 22, breeding day and night in every possible combination and have no Unicorn, at least throw us a bone and show us what we are working so hard for!

It is not rubbing it in, it is giving us proof they exist!

Parent stats would also be appreciated if you remember, thanks!
    Last edited by 55lee55; 08-05-14 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Spelling

Executive Chef
    Please please do it TL breeding Crystal Unicorn easier. 'm Quite sad I try it for so long and can not get it.

Executive Chef
    Hey they are still people in dragon story in level 150 and no diamond.

This game just started... No need to be in a hurry. The only 100% way to get it is buying it with gems.
    But then if you have all the animals and and nothing to breed what will you do?
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Hey they are still people in dragon story in level 150 and no diamond.

This game just started... No need to be in a hurry. The only 100% way to get it is buying it with gems.
    But then if you have all the animals and and nothing to breed what will you do?
    I'm level 106 in DS and no Diamond dragon yet. But I was lucky enough to accidentally breed a Crystal Unicorn at level 11. Finally got enough coins to buy the habitat and the egg is (back) on my nest!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Fashion Designer

The Real Deal

31 players posted on this thread so far. I visited all of them to clear up any misconception that it may been raining Unicorns.
    9 of the 31 have the Crystal Unicorn, whether in the nest, habitat or Evolution Flower (evidenced by sparkling empty habitat and occupied Flower).
    Of those 9,
    2 bred Unicorn before L15 and had their egg rescued by TL (HugPete & Sand*)
    2 have multiple Unicorns (MikeMike28 & Dragonloona). Both bred them AFTER L15.
    5 have Emerald Dragon egg or animal (MikeMike28, DragonLoona, Rivalotka2, Sand* & Chocolate5141)

Here are the 4-element combinations used by the 9 successful breeders.
    MikeMike28: Rampage-Turtisle
    DragonLoona: Rainguin-SolarSimian & Chameneon-SolarSimian
    Rivalotka2: ???
    Sand*: Armordillo-Turtisle
    HugPete: Armordillo-Turtisle
    MiraMira1212: Magmacore-Turtisle
    Chocolate5141: Magmacore-Turtisle
    Fattom19: Vinotaur-GlacialGriffin
    ZX71*: FairyFerret-Racmoon

Note: Unicorn has also been bred using a single element (2 Crystal Unicorns as parents.) It should NOT be possible with CrystalUnicorn-EmeraldDragon.

* Sand posted as SANDSCApe
    * ZX71 posted as Anyuszko

Fashion Designer
    31 players posted on this thread so far. I visited all of them to clear up any misconception that it may been raining Unicorns.
    9 of the 31 have the Crystal Unicorn, whether in the nest, habitat or Evolution Flower (evidenced by sparkling empty habitat and occupied Flower).
    Of those 9,
    5 have Emerald Dragon egg or animal (MikeMike28, DragonLoona, Rivalotka2, Sand* & Chocolate5141)

Note: Unicorn has also been bred using a single element (2 Crystal Unicorns as parents.) It should NOT be possible with CrystalUnicorn-EmeraldDragon.

Awesome! Just the thing I know I needed! Thanks for the hard work, this is great!

Farm Supplier
    Of those 9,

I used aquatter and armordillo

Rhino Keeper
    Of those 9,

You got it all, thanks!!! It's true with my unicorns they came fast and surprised me, but when it comes to the emerald dragon, luck runs out lol. Just got my second one last night hoping to get two, two levels later which is an hour and half of trying I get the second emerald dragon! Two more levels, which came to level 28 and 3 hours total, no third one!!! I am almost at level 29 and still nothing, the only good thing with selling over 200 pandas is me leveling up, but very stressful!!! Lol still trying though, want to get lots of coins so I can buy more food to level up my creatures, which most of them are hard to feed when it's over 1000 food each lol!! Wish you all luck in getting either a Crystal unicorn or emerald dragon!!!

Fashion Designer
    If you are trying for Crystal Unicorn, avoid any Fire-Nature-Earth-Water combination to eliminate unwanted Skygers. Instead, use a Dark hybrid as one parent in a combo of either Fire-Nature-Earth-Dark or Nature-Earth-Water-Dark.

There's no point in attempting a Unicorn breed if you don't already have Skyger and at least one Dark hybrid. If you can't buy Skyger's habitat, where are you going to put a Unicorn if you get that lucky?

There's also no point now in trying it before Level 15. Not gonna happen.
    I personally recommend a Nature-Earth-Water-Dark combo to eliminate breeding pesky Ferrets & Armordillos, or homeless Skygers. There's no escape from common fails, but I think those 3 are the most irritating.