Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101
Results 1,001 to 1,009 of 1009

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Used Solar Simian and Chameneon. Got it on the 4th try

New Resident
    This is unrelated, but I just got the crystal unicorn!!! I wasn?t able to get the growlin, but the fey dream contest told me to breed the sylph kitten and the planters and it worked!!!! If anyone has both of those to you should try it and let me know if it works for you too 
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-22-18 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Moved off topic to CU thread

Cool

Finaly! 45h! Celtic Cub & Allagater. I'm so happy! 😀😎😃✌️️

Host(ess)
    I've been waiting for 2 months to post this... After 60+ breeds I finally got a 45 hour timer! It was the 14th breed with Thunderhawk (Electric, Nature) and Hottweiller (Earth, Fire). Now I gotta hurry and clear out some new space and get that habitat building. I'm over the moon ��.

How can I get a unicorn? Which animal should I breed?

How can I get a unicorn? Which animal should I breed?
    And what does that mean by 4 elements?
    Last edited by 2loveice4ever; 03-22-19 at 04:54 AM.

If you're passed the level and can actually breed the Crystal Unicorn, you just need to use four separate elements. Fire, water, earth, nature, dark, electric, all good. Just make sure they're different. Then it's just pure luck after that. There are a thousand and one different combinations to use. You can get lucky and breed one early on or you can be like me and not get one till you're level 200. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Take advantage of info on the forum. When I started my baby account and had reached the crystal unicorn level I looked thru some of the older threads on breeding and found a combo that worked first shot. Sorry I don't remember which thread it was or what the magic combo was. It might have been hydro yak and
    Magmacore but I'm not positive. Good luck!

WHOOP!!!! After quitting for a while, now at lvl 76 I FINALLY got the CU!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Turtisle (15) en Armordillo (10)! I think the 5-7th try this run.

Quote Originally Posted by Missmaris84 View Post
    10-03-2016:

Still no CU for me.. :'(

In all fairness I quit playing for a period. But back and trying! Still breeding those 4 elements in between storybooks etc and started to keep a 'journal' of my tries since a few days. Decided to try some 'seem to give a CU often in these months' a try for 5 times in a row then try another combo for five times etc. Had a few new awesome other additions to the family whilst trying tho. So with a happy and positive attitude *keeping my fingers crossed* . Currently at level 67 almost 68. GL everyone!
    Last edited by Missmaris84; 10-08-19 at 07:13 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh. M’gosh. I’ve been trying forEVER to get the CU. Been so busy with work, I didn’t even notice that I finally bred one until it hatched! Happened to have my evolution flower free and popped it in there. Just now collected from the breeding pair that was in the den or whatever, and now I have a SECOND ONE in the nest!!! What what? I guess I’d better try the mercat-harvest hedgehog combo in my other game!