Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1009

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

The one I have now is level 8 I tend to stick to higher levels to fight. I was trying for the Monarch dragon. Yes I will love having 2 they are cute.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonloona View Post
    With a new pair of breeding partners, I got a second Crystal Unicorn in just 8 hours after the first!! You can get a Crystal Unicorn with a dark hybrid!!! I used a Solar Simian, and a Chameneon!!!! So my elements were Dark, Water, Fire, Nature!!Attachment 14464Attachment 14465Attachment 14466
    OMG!!! You're awesome! Love you! I tried what you used solar simian and chameneon and on second try i got 45 hours! I'm going out of my mind whoehoe 🤗

Crystal unicorn

😁😁 my first crystal unicorn 😁 chameneon10 and solar simian15 3 try. I?m on 118 level 🤣🤣

How can breeding my own CU?

I can't breeding the CU! Played since 4 years this game, but I can get no this beatyful and importend Animal. What can I do? I'm so sad. 😫

Rhino Keeper
    I understand your problem. I tried and tried and tried. Normally I don't spend money on this game. I just play and do my best. I enjoy it. But when a unicornwent on sale, I broke down and bought it. But, It was worth it. The unicorn is not only helpful in battle, because I got it, I have been able to breed other legendary animals because I can breed them with my unicorn. I'm not successful at breeding, but it was worth it for me to get the unicorn. I'd probably never had been able to breed the 4 elements for the unicorn. I wish you luck.
    Last edited by NannaSherry; 03-02-18 at 09:36 PM.

👣🤔

Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    I understand your problem. I tried and tried and tried. Normally I don't spend money on this game. I just play and do my best. I enjoy it. But when a unicornwent on sale, I broke down and bought it. But, It was worth it. The unicorn is not only helpful in battle, because I got it, I have been able to breed other legendary animals because I can breed them with my unicorn. I'm not successful at breeding, but it was worth it for me to get the unicorn. I'd probably never had been able to breed the 4 elements for the unicorn. I wish you luck.
    Thx NannaSherry! 👍 But it's so hopeless; to many animals in the meantime. Probable pure luck.

10-03-2016:
    Quote Originally Posted by Missmaris84 View Post
    Trying for a while now (at lvl 35 atm) in between storybooks etc. Gotten several commons and a few rares.. Now with the Sea Lion and Golden Lion two failures in a row with super rares (ladypug and zapra (madri claw left right?))

Patiently craving the 45h timer... Good luck @ all of you trying as well!
    Still no CU for me.. :'(

In all fairness I quit playing for a period. But back and trying! Still breeding those 4 elements in between storybooks etc and started to keep a 'journal' of my tries since a few days. Decided to try some 'seem to give a CU often in these months' a try for 5 times in a row then try another combo for five times etc. Had a few new awesome other additions to the family whilst trying tho. So with a happy and positive attitude *keeping my fingers crossed* . Currently at level 67 almost 68. GL everyone!

3-16-18
    I JUST GOT 45 HOURS TIMER WITH PETER PANDA & LOST CROW. Been reading this forum for months now. Tried so many combos. Started with these two since they came out. Just went back & got my first 45 hours
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-17-18 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Removed 3rd party site - see forum rules
    Latoyab211

Whoohoow congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Missmaris84 View Post
    Whoohoow congrats!
    Thank you so much! Still can't believe it....
    Latoyab211