Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I'm thinking to get this unicorn I have to breed my own two animals. It seems like the combos people for the unicorn doesn't work for me yet. Hopefully sometime soon .
    There is no good "combo" for getting a crystal unicorn. Every combo has the same chance for getting it. Only thing is that you have to use 4 different elements (from the 5 element that is available now, including dark).

But there are some tips which may be useful:

- Use low lvl (lvl4) common animals. Higher lvl animals, rares and super rares produce more coins, leave them in their habitats earning money.
    - Choose elements depending on which animals you are missing (on possible fails). For example, if you have all red-green animals, do not use red AND green element, leave out one of them.
    - If you use water and red on different sides, you may fail on Skyger. If you want to avoid Skyger fails (because you dont have the money for its hab) avoid red OR water. (Theoretically, if you use water and red on the same side, you may not fail on Skyger. However there is no water-red combo animal in Fantasy Forest )
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    Ok and thank you

Executive Chef
    Omg just got it on my other acct with peamoth and rainquin

So happy now just need to wait 90 hrs lol
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    That's great. Congrats

Farm Supplier
    I can't believe it, I finally got one too! I thought I might be on some unicorn blocklist but it finally happened (after playing a little less than usual for a day)

a quote from another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Don't hate the Ferret; love the pesky little creature. Try. It is the poster child of Fantasy Forest so try to be nice to it. If nothing else, its eggs provide you with some experience points. One day, it may combine with a common Rainguin to produce an ultra-rare Crystal Unicorn! What will you say THEN, hmmm?
    .... and that's exactly what happened. I'm sorry I ever doubted my poor little ferret.

Executive Chef
    How many people has gotten the unicorn by breeding rainguin and ferret? I'm just curious. Thanks

New Resident

Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    sooo, with the new update, there also is a new dragon-monster called the "crystal unicorn". i think it's basically like the diamond dragon story - so you probably have got to breed it with 4 colors at the same time.

has anyone bred it yet? pictures, breeding time and breeding combos would be nice!
    Ik heb de combie jackalope,,rainguin gebruikt en heb 45 uur staan

Rhino Keeper
    so i have just bred another unicorn from jackalope and glacial griffin ! good luck peeps !

Last edited by mikemike28; 08-13-14 at 03:09 AM.

I bred Turtisle and Armordillo for 3 days - no luck here. I wanna try the other breeding pairs, per suggested but I'm missing one of their mates. So I pressed my luck breeding Racmoon and Fairy Ferret, so that in the process I could get Phoenix or Pegasus. For 2 days - no Phoenix and no Pegasus (womp womp womp). However... right now I got 45hrs. counting down on top of their heads! (Haaallelujaaaah!) So now I could only assume it must be Unicorn (whispers) ... My ferret lvl. 10 and Racmoon lvl. 4. I'm still gonna continue using this two until I get my Phoenix and Pegasus... probably... or maybe until I get tired

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by UneCerise_ledessert View Post
    I bred Turtisle and Armordillo for 3 days - no luck here. I wanna try the other breeding pairs, per suggested but I'm missing one of their mates. So I pressed my luck breeding Racmoon and Fairy Ferret, so that in the process I could get Phoenix or Pegasus. For 2 days - no Phoenix and no Pegasus (womp womp womp). However... right now I got 45hrs. counting down on top of their heads! (Haaallelujaaaah!) So now I could only assume it must be Unicorn (whispers) ... My ferret lvl. 10 and Racmoon lvl. 4. I'm still gonna continue using this two until I get my Phoenix and Pegasus... probably... or maybe until I get tired
    Congrats
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."