Page 16 of 101 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Congrats
    thanks Congrats to u too

Fashion Designer
    I am at Level 29 and still no Unicorn. Have been trying all four element combos, even the Ferrett. And following the suggestions Sand made. Still don't have all of the other non Crystal animals, so I will keep trying. Have whittled it down to only two quests left, the Dark and the Crysral, and I have fifty more trips left to the mine to make that max out at 5, then I will be as done as I can get with this game unless some battles or expansions are added. I even bought the Crystal Habitat, but it is sadly empty.

I have been speed breeding as well.

What is the highest Level anyone is at without having a Unicorn? I am at 29. Any 30 and above? Should we start a losers club?
    Last edited by 55lee55; 08-13-14 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Add information

Executive Chef
    I'm trying too for the unicorn and no luck. I'm not building gem habitat until I get the unicorn egg. Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    I am at level 22 and still no crystal unicorn. I have tried every combo mentioned with no avail even did some speed breeding and that did not help and I watch all of the same people from dragon story getting many. Why is that? Not luck that's for sure. Good luck to you all.

Executive Chef
    Join the club some people has more than one unicorn and I don't have any.

Executive Chef
    Will be level 25 by the end of the day. And no unicorn.

Have room for only ONE more habitat despite having made ALL the expansions possible at this point in the game. I don't want to jump the *** and buy the crystal one without having a unicorn breeding. But I also don't want to spend money on a habitat and fill it with critters then sell them all to make room for the unicorn if and when it comes. So I have a bald spot on my island.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I am at Level 29 and still no Unicorn. Have been trying all four element combos, even the Ferrett. And following the suggestions Sand made. Still don't have all of the other non Crystal animals, so I will keep trying. Have whittled it down to only two quests left, the Dark and the Crysral, and I have fifty more trips left to the mine to make that max out at 5, then I will be as done as I can get with this game unless some battles or expansions are added. I even bought the Crystal Habitat, but it is sadly empty.

I have been speed breeding as well.

What is the highest Level anyone is at without having a Unicorn? I am at 29. Any 30 and above? Should we start a losers club?
    You'll get a lot of members. I played Dragon Story on my main account for months before breeding an ultra-rare. December will make it 2 years in that game and I'm missing so many dragons, including some stubborn old lizards that have been on the market longer than I've been playing. I even had to change my island name from Aetherlands to Arena Sand because I had gone 80 levels before an Aether Dragon showed up.
    There are many L150 players in DS who have no Diamond. So if most Fantasy Forest players have no Crystal Unicorn, even at the top level (whatever that is), I'd say that's a fairly typical shake for TeamLava.

Luck. Persistence. iTunes Card. MasterCard. If you MUST have one NOW...

Fashion Designer
    Sand, love your sense of humor!

Guess it is good I don't play DS. Is this game just like that one? So is this just not worth playing? Because hate to say it but DS did nothing for me. I am more a Castle Story Player. But I thought maybe this would have a story beyond just collecting animals (or dragons like I saw the short time I played DS to get gems for CS).

Guess time will tell and I will see when my frustration level hits high as it did with DS. It hit too high far before level 29, in fact I had to really force myself to play enough to get gems for CS. Already farther here than I got with that one so I will try for a while, but not to over 100 because there is a whole group of animals, the crystals, so if I can't get at least a start in a whole group soon, I will get frustrated. Everyone has their limits.

I am enjoying seeing the crystals in my neighbor's forests. It seems many do have them, so they can't be impossible!

Farm Supplier
    I was at 30 for a while until I finally got mine. level 30 is unfortunately the max level that you can reach at the monent.

now I have no more quests, no open achievements and the only animal I'm missing is the volcamel. but at least I can always try for an emerald dragon when I get bored...

Fashion Designer
    Sand, love your sense of humor!

Guess it is good I don't play DS. Is this game just like that one? So is this just not worth playing? Because hate to say it but DS did nothing for me. I am more a Castle Story Player. But I thought maybe this would have a story beyond just collecting animals (or dragons like I saw the short time I played DS to get gems for CS).

Guess time will tell and I will see when my frustration level hits high as it did with DS. It hit too high far before level 29, in fact I had to really force myself to play enough to get gems for CS. Already farther here than I got with that one so I will try for a while, but not to over 100 because there is a whole group of animals, the crystals, so if I can't get at least a start in a whole group soon, I will get frustrated. Everyone has their limits.

I am enjoying seeing the crystals in my neighbor's forests. It seems many do have them, so they can't be impossible!
    Fantasy Forest seems to combine features from Monster Story (discontinued), Dragon Story and Castle Story. Of all their Story games, Castle is the only one I know of that actually has an unfolding plot. All the others are just collection-type games. So far, FF is basically breed&collect like DS.

But DS has far many more features. It has quests (like CS) for crafting dragons or special events. You never run out of battles (tournaments are timed but regular battles are unlimited). Mining lets you craft dragons PLUS expand with no clearing required. Regular expansions are done with maps you get from neighbors. There's an Arctic zone, separate from the main isles where you can play alone (LOL -- Nobody gets to visit the freezy dragons). A Trading Portal lets you ship out all your annoying duplicates in exchange for parts you can use to create gemstone dragons. In fact, a Spell Shop lets you craft dragons from parts you collect via trading, questing, battling, mining... what else? Occasionally a Spin-To-Win wheel pops up, Value Packs (never buy them), Dragon Summoning (hate em), World Events that promote community effort (love em). I even remember when they used to offer breeding sweepstakes. I won 5000 gold in one of those, way back in the day. I'm sure there's something I haven't mentioned. They pack so much into DS that my dragons can no longer fly!

My breeding in both DS and Forest is mostly lame, with an occasional blindingly bright burst of good fortune. I don't want Fantasy Forest to turn out just like any other TL game. I'm missing 14 of the 38 forest species. That's a whole lotta missing mugwumps, but I'm not gonna sweat it. Not when I'm just 3 weeks into a game I hope to be playing for a long time. With no expansions left, no room to add habitats, no more battles and just waiting for ... I dunno ... I guess if I had all the creatures, I would've quit already.