Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Rhino Keeper
    I just found out if you breed 2 Crystal unicorns together, you will get another one much quicker then breeding 4 elements!!! Just paired them up and on first try got 45 hours. Speed up with gems, and tried again, and get another 45 hours!!! But on the third try, did get a common creature, but it looks like it's easier to get more this way!!! Just like dragon story if you breed 2 diamond dragons together you have shot at another one! To all those who didn't get one yet, I give you lots of luck and hope you get one very soon!!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	14530Click image for larger version. 

Views:	105 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	14531Click image for larger version. 

Views:	92 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	14532
    Last edited by dragonloona; 07-31-14 at 08:06 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonloona View Post
    I just found out something awesome, if you breed 2 Crystal unicorns together, you will get another one. Just paired them up and on first try got 45 hours. Speed up with gems, and tried again, and get another 45 hours!!! Not a single common creature like dragon story, two diamond dragons could give you common dragons of each element!!! To all those who didn't get one yet, I give you lots of luck and hope you get one very soon!!!Click image for larger version. 

ID:	14531
    O? M? Gee! That is simply incredible. Let's hope they don't "fix" this. I'm going to go back to 4-element breeding first chance I get!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    O? M? Gee! That is simply incredible. Let's hope they don't "fix" this. I'm going to go back to 4-element breeding first chance I get!

You can get common dragons, on third try I did get one, but chances are better at getting another crystal unicorn! Longest fail is 7 hours, compared to dragon story where there's over 50 dragons you could get if you breed 2 Diamond dragons together! And right now there's only 5 element creatures!!
    Last edited by dragonloona; 07-31-14 at 08:21 PM.

Executive Chef
    I just found out if you breed 2 Crystal unicorns together, you will get another one much quicker then breeding 4 elements!!! Just paired them up and on first try got 45 hours. Speed up with gems, and tried again, and get another 45 hours!!! But on the third try, did get a common creature, but it looks like it's easier to get more this way!!! Just like dragon story if you breed 2 diamond dragons together you have shot at another one! To all those who didn't get one yet, I give you lots of luck and hope you get one very soon!!! Click image for larger version. 

ID:	14531Click image for larger version. 

Views:	92 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	14532
    that was really dumb of you, TL is definitely gonna fix that now xDD

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    that was really dumb of you, TL is definitely gonna fix that now xDD
    Also ~ why does one need three crystal unicorns?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Also ~ why does one need three crystal unicorns?
    The good news if you get more then one, you get more coins much faster. Each gem habitat without upgrade can hold 50,000 coins and two gem creatures, can upgrade habitats, farms, get more food, and can get the night habitat much faster!!! But the bad is that it can be time consuming if you don't have gems to breed and hatch a crystal unicorn.

Executive Chef
    The good news if you get more then one, you get more coins much faster. Each gem habitat without upgrade can hold 50,000 coins and two gem creatures, can upgrade habitats, farms, get more food, and can get the night habitat much faster!!! But the bad is that it can be time consuming if you don't have gems to breed and hatch a crystal unicorn.
    Got it! I'm always amazed how people figure out all the little details that helps others!

Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    You can get common dragons, on third try I did get one, but chances are better at getting another crystal unicorn! Longest fail is 7 hours, compared to dragon story where there's over 50 dragons you could get if you breed 2 Diamond dragons together! And right now there's only 5 element creatures!!
    It looks like TeamLava has fixed that goose. No more golden eggs. You haven't bred a Crystal Unicorn AFTER you got that common primary animal, right?
    So it's not that the chances for Crystal are better. Chances for Crystal WERE 100% until you let the cat out of the bag. I'm guessing its now 0.5%. LOL.
    There are only 5 possible fails but those fails now have a high probability, with the pony and panda being the most likely outcome for any player luck enough to have 2 unicorn horns to rub together.

So you have 4 unicorns now, yes? Or is it 5? Either way, you are ROLLING in coins. Set for life! LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    It looks like TeamLava has fixed that goose. No more golden eggs. You haven't bred a Crystal Unicorn AFTER you got that common primary animal, right?

So it's not that the chances for Crystal are better. Chances for Crystal WERE 100% until you let the cat out of the bag. I'm guessing its now 0.5%. LOL.
    I wonder....very interesting!

Rhino Keeper
    I actually got it right now with turtisle and magmacore. I would post a pic if I could but I don't know how since I'm new here :/

Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast