Page 20 of 101 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Fashion Designer
    Cosmic Phoenix and Aquatter!

So glad I have a habitat all ready for new bloodlines!

It is true then. These things happen when least expected. A 3:30 am wake up and just one more try!

Four days of waiting will give me time to work on collecting food for my new Crystal Unicorn!

Not so worried now because I will finally have the element I need to try for the Crystal breedings!

Was just about ready to give up because I have fought all the battles, expanded to the limits, and mined until I could mine no more! Just a few more others to collect, but this Unicorn takes the pressure off and I don't mind the duplicates now that I made this hurdle. I just need two more Dark Ones to fill the quests in my book once this baby hatches, but I suspect that I will get more quests once that I finally have my Unicorn safely hatched and evolved.

Yay! Finally got her! Does the wait seem as long as it feels now, or does it fly by when you are sitting on a 45 hour egg?

Advice anyone? Besides stock up on food?

Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    So glad to see so many different combinations and finally a lot of success posts!

It does take patience. It also helps that TL is adding new critters!

Now can we have some more expansions and battles for those of us who have accomplished the accomplishments? I do like the accomplishment list, BTW. It gives you an idea of where you stand in the possibilities. Good Job with that TL

(And if this is something in all of the games but CS, sorry, I don't play DS or other games similar to this one )
    Last edited by 55lee55; 08-17-14 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Remove double post.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post

It is true then. These things happen when least expected. A 3:30 am wake up and just one more try!

Four days of waiting will give me time to work on collecting food for my new Crystal Unicorn!

Not so worried now because I will finally have the element I need to try for the Crystal breedings!

Was just about ready to give up because I have fought all the battles, expanded to the limits, and mined until I could mine no more! Just a few more others to collect, but this Unicorn takes the pressure off and I don't mind the duplicates now that I made this hurdle. I just need two more Dark Ones to fill the quests in my book once this baby hatches, but I suspect that I will get more quests once that I finally have my Unicorn safely hatched and evolved.

Yay! Finally got her! Does the wait seem as long as it feels now, or does it fly by when you are sitting on a 45 hour egg?

Thanks!
    Congrats! I have a 45 hour egg on my nest too, with a habitat ready. So excited! My unicorn hatches tomorrow.
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post

Thanks!
    Congtats!!! Welcome to the ultra rare club!

Farm Supplier
    I finally got 45 hours with an Aurora Pegasus and a Rainguin! In so excited! Now all I have to do is save a few hundred thousand coins for the Gem Grove habitat.
    Last edited by gammarayburst; 08-17-14 at 02:32 PM.
    I currently play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story.
    Dragon Story: 🌟Andromeda🌟 Level 150
    Fantasy Forest Story: ✨Jupiter Woods✨ Level 40

Executive Chef
    Congrats all, no such luck for me.
    Cant beat a Unicorn either in fights !

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I think I have it and on the first try :-) It's a 45 hr wait period so will have to wait and see but I think I've got it :-) I bred an Aquatter and an armordillo.

I just looked. I may have the emerald dragon. Hoping it's the Unicorn though. It's still breeding though so I have a long wait to find out.
    Last edited by chokdii; 08-17-14 at 07:10 PM.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chokdii View Post
    Yeah I think I have it and on the first try :-) It's a 45 hr wait period so will have to wait and see but I think I've got it :-) I bred an Aquatter and an armordillo.

I just looked. I may have the emerald dragon. Hoping it's the Unicorn though. It's still breeding though so I have a long wait to find out.
    I think you definitely have the Crystal Unicorn. If this game works the same as DS, and I think it does, you would have to have the Gemstone type in the pool, meaning you would have to breed a Crystal Unicorn with an animal with the Forest type to get an Emerald Dragon. It shouldn't be possible to get an Emerald Dragon with any combo that doesn't include the Crystal Unicorn. I hope that all made sense.
    I currently play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story.
    Dragon Story: 🌟Andromeda🌟 Level 150
    Fantasy Forest Story: ✨Jupiter Woods✨ Level 40

Rhino Keeper
    OMG no joke I just got it 2nd try

Using magmacore level 7 and turtisle level 6 45 hrs

N now ill have to sell a grand farm to fit a habitat!

My id is A2TUDE

Come on TL hurry with the updates!!! Please

Executive Chef
    I'm trying NOT to put four colors in the den together because I can't yet afford the habitat. But I need to save up and get to it while the getting us good, before more animals are introduced.