Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Fashion Designer
    Congrats zenobia! See? Dreams really do come true! So, what turned out to be the magic combo for you?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    Congrats zenobia! See? Dreams really do come true! So, what turned out to be the magic combo for you?
    Two lowly, old, commons: plantlers and firefox! I had been using those two (or bamboon and firefox) for a couple days and suddenly BAM! I couldn't believe it! The odds now are so, so, so, so, so low. MUCH lower than they were when it was first released. And every 50 fails or so I thought of giving up the hunt for this beauty. But I just couldn't give up. Or make myself not want it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Two lowly, old, commons: plantlers and firefox! I had been using those two (or bamboon and firefox) for a couple days and suddenly BAM! I couldn't believe it! The odds now are so, so, so, so, so low. MUCH lower than they were when it was first released. And every 50 fails or so I thought of giving up the hunt for this beauty. But I just couldn't give up. Or make myself not want it.
    congrats.
    My Account 2 has no Crystals, although Account 1 has 3.
    I think when it comes it just keeps coming. Good Luck.
    The Crystal really give a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Can someone please read the timer on this screenshot I just took. Because I took an ambien shortly beforehand and I am afraid I am hallucinating

I am also afraid my squeeing woke up my neighbors.

I know I'm kinda late Zenobia but... Congrats! Probably feels like a relief eh?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefoxcrystal View Post
    I know I'm kinda late Zenobia but... Congrats! Probably feels like a relief eh?
    YES! I was so excited I speeded her along a bit. She is now happily cavorting around her habitat as a level 9.

Yippee! Just got the 45 hour timer for the breeding pair (peamoth and fire glider)in my den! I think zen's good luck is contagious!

Rhino Keeper
    Comgratulations Zenobia42! I'm really very happy for you. I know you've got to be ecstatic! And, There is still hope for all of us...lol.

Congratulations Goodsoul76!

Enjoy your need little baby treasures!!

Farm Supplier
    YES! After 27 fails (yes, i counted) I finally got it! I'm so happy right now
    I got it using lvl 10 thunderbird thing and lvl 4 ember bear.
    In DS, I didn't get the diamond dragon after five months dedicated to it. But dreams do come true xD

Goodbye financial problems

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfall0 View Post
    YES! After 27 fails (yes, i counted) I finally got it! I'm so happy right now
    I got it using lvl 10 thunderbird thing and lvl 4 ember bear.
    In DS, I didn't get the diamond dragon after five months dedicated to it. But dreams do come true xD

Goodbye financial problems
    Congrats that's great news. I'm still trying to breed the unicorn. It's taking forever.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks. Anyway, don't give up. While it does get old, you can get rares and super rares along the way! Half of my rare animals came from trying to get the thing xD