Page 35 of 101 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GanzEgal View Post
    Sry Honeys but i have to say it again, i have an unicorn before i am 70 years old....i am so happy...Attachment 15543 i look a Bit like Molly Good luck to all who even dont believe they are going to get it, its possible
    This totally cracked me up. Congratulations on your Glider-Bamboon-bred Unicorn, GanzEgal... I mean Molly Grue! LOL

Last edited by SANDSCApe; 09-16-14 at 10:13 PM.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    Is it still worth breeding unicorn with pando? What are the odds of getting the emerald?
    Last edited by EviBrooklyn; 09-18-14 at 07:12 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Is it still worth breeding unicorn with pando? What are the odds of getting the emerald?
    I think unicorn/panda is you best chance at emerald IF you check in every hour to try again. I'm also hoping that after a while when it isn't such an advantage to have multiple emeralds that TL will do the right thing and change it back to 20sec.
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    I think unicorn/panda is you best chance at emerald IF you check in every hour to try again. I'm also hoping that after a while when it isn't such an advantage to have multiple emeralds that TL will do the right thing and change it back to 20sec.
    Thanks cquinn. You guys have been great with all the tips you have given me

Nightclub Owner
    I was lucky to get mine with volcamel and planther
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    oh my gosh. I finally did it! I paired a Rockodile and solar simian.

Executive Chef
    USA will win the World Cup before I get a friggen unicorn.

Congrats to all the new unicorn owners. Can you please lend me just a little of your luck for a while?

Executive Chef
    I give up on the unicorn.

For now, anyway. Going to work on getting the slew of electrical hybrids I don't have yet for a while.

Executive Chef
    How long does she spend in the evolution flower? I'm not sure whether to let her evolve overnight when I'm not checking my forest.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    How long does she spend in the evolution flower? I'm not sure whether to let her evolve overnight when I'm not checking my forest.
    All ultra-rares evolve in 16 hours.
    Super-rares take 8 hours, Rares take 4 and Commons take 1 (except for Panda & Pony who do it in seconds).
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!