Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hutchyy12345 View Post
    I'm level 151 and have been playing this game for around a year and a half. Have spent loads of time on it and have constantly tried for the unicorn. I give up because i literally can't breed it. I would love the unicorn because the crystal hyprids like jade kirin are absolutely gorgeous, but fed up of getting no where. Anybody else feel the same?
    Your not alone, I'm also not been able to get the CU. Not as high on level as you (Lvl 95) but also trying for till day 1. I also give up, sometimes between the much event whe have trying to get it. I just give a suggestion for s8 a while ago to put it on a battleground or tournament, or another possibility to get it for us who can't breed it. Still doesn't heard from them. Hope i/we get it some day.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hutchyy12345 View Post
    I'm level 151 and have been playing this game for around a year and a half. Have spent loads of time on it and have constantly tried for the unicorn. I give up because i literally can't breed it. I would love the unicorn because the crystal hyprids like jade kirin are absolutely gorgeous, but fed up of getting no where. Anybody else feel the same?
    I got my CU with Birthday Bear lvl 15 and Terrorier lvl 13, I don't know if it will work for you, as it seems to be chance. I had given up and was trying to breed something for a Zodiac animal and to my surprise I got the 45 hour breed time. The other Crystal animals are just as hard to breed, though.

Good luck and hope you get one soon.

Executive Chef
    It took me forever to get mine. Now I have 4! Timers always seem to happen wen u least expect it or are trying so hard for something else! My second account got its unicorn much faster than my first. Maybe because I knew how hard it was going to be then it surprised me. When breeding, always use your 4 elements and choose a combination that will give u animals I don't have. That way as annoying as it is if you don't breed the unicorn you may get something exciting. That's what I did, and I only changed my pair when I ran out of animals to get off the first combination.

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    That isn't the egg for Crystal Unicorn but the timer on the bottom was a 45 hour timer and after a few days of brewing, a Crystal Unicorn was born.
    Congrats!
    I have noticed that sometimes the egg is wrong.

With the new gem and dark animal out I'm super sad I can't get it because I have no gem animals. I am now exclusively breeding for the CU so next time I don't run into this problem. Wish me luck people, I'm gonna need it lol.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

How do u breed the crystal unicorn???

What are the best combinations to breed that actually have worked to get the Crystal Unicorn?? I really really want her!!! I'm not on a very high level so I may not have certain animals that others do have, but if I do have ones that u do I will definitely try them. I'm only on level 20
    Last edited by PinkButterfly37; 08-18-17 at 11:59 AM.

Banned
    I'm not sure that there is a "Best" combo. You just need to use 4 different elements. I didn't get mine until I was level 80-something. Many people try for over a year with no luck. I would just concentrate on breeding for the other limited time animals that come out and try to use 4 elements as often as possible, and hopefully you will get it.

Executive Chef
    Agree with Phoenix, I actually got mine soon after I started but many took years to get it, just use 4 different elements and cross your fingers, it'll come when least expected

Which 4 elements are the best to use and will have better luck with in getting the unicorn??
    I have been trying to get the other limited ones but no luck on any of them.

Farm Supplier
    I used ocean owl and dream bat. Got it after two attempts but that was years ago. Maybe it might still work? Good luck all those trying