Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/24/14 Update Mad Tea party

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    TL ~ please give consideration to adding glimmer shards & fragments to the drops for the tea party.
    They are no more or less related to an actual tea party than glimmerdust or living wood are...and that's all I seem to be getting. So far, the only drop that makes sense to come from a tea party is WATER lol.
    I already have troves for glimmerdust. I already have the cute living wood tree. I have ponds & wells.
    At the stage of the game when this quest (& new resource item) falls, glimmer bits are most needed & appreciated.
    Thanks for your consideration. PLEASE. lol
    I second, third and fourth that

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    TL ~ please give consideration to adding glimmer shards & fragments to the drops for the tea party.
    They are no more or less related to an actual tea party than glimmerdust or living wood are...and that's all I seem to be getting. So far, the only drop that makes sense to come from a tea party is WATER lol.
    I already have troves for glimmerdust. I already have the cute living wood tree. I have ponds & wells.
    At the stage of the game when this quest (& new resource item) falls, glimmer bits are most needed & appreciated.
    Well, the tea party was for the faeries, who are the ones responsible for glimmerdust itself, and I believe living wood as well.

The glimmer shards and fragments come from 'beyond the Glimmergate', and as far as we know, have nothing at all to do with the faeries, coming from the dark places where witches get their powers from. So it really doesn't make any sense to have these items come from something faerie related.

Having some more frequent source for such glimmer items would certainly be helpful to most, I agree. I wish I could actually plant some of those dark seeds myself and grow something that would drop these items regularly...

Rhino Keeper
    Question: how come the last peony fence on the left looks a bit different from the rest pls?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    Well, the tea party was for the faeries, who are the ones responsible for glimmerdust itself, and I believe living wood as well.

The glimmer shards and fragments come from 'beyond the Glimmergate', and as far as we know, have nothing at all to do with the faeries, coming from the dark places where witches get their powers from. So it really doesn't make any sense to have these items come from something faerie related.

Having some more frequent source for such glimmer items would certainly be helpful to most, I agree. I wish I could actually plant some of those dark seeds myself and grow something that would drop these items regularly...
    I agree with the logic about glimmerbits..., but since we had to bring the following food that resulted in a Faerie Food Fight, it would have been nice if those food items occasionally dropped from the Tea Party table.

2 pasta
    2 baked Butterfish
    2 royal sundae

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    I agree with the logic about glimmerbits..., but since we had to bring the following food that resulted in a Faerie Food Fight, it would have been nice if those food items occasionally dropped from the Tea Party table.

2 pasta
    2 baked Butterfish
    2 royal sundae
    Couldn't agree more !
    Also Please consider some troves for glimmer Shards & Fragments it is a pain to get them, while for example, Fur have more than 5 sources ( beasts of all kinds,Manticore, Raindeer, etc) water the same (aside from the ponds, and wells, Sir P. the Gaziboo and Pergola and now Tea Party latest addition give water as well) , even glimmerdust with the mushroom circles, Please TL we need Glimmer Shards & fragments from more than two sources naming the Glimmer Gate and Griselda's Castle when she's generous!
    Last edited by Liloze; 07-25-14 at 10:40 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockylandia View Post
    Lol. Are there other people like me, who acquired new fairy decorations, then promptly put most of them in storage for lack of space?
    Idid that twice lol. put them in storage, but they are so pretty, so I took them out again!
    Ok now time for whining about expansions lol Here goes :"TL please more space "Lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    Just finished the quest, trying to fit everything in, won't work...

So I wonder: I guess the butterfly faerie garden is only decoration, doesn't give anything (just like the harp), am I right?
    ... nobody knows...?!

Host(ess)
    I've been asked by a few neighbours will there be some new expansions coming soon as these new items are large and some people are running low on space?

Rhino Keeper
    Cute items. Thanks TL. I wish we didn't have to sell our walls to buy the fence though...doesn't make sense because there's no RP included :/
     ℳaყ ㄚơʊȓ Ɗǟỷ ℬĕ ℱḯℓℓȅɗ ẅḯɫɧ ℒăϋɠჩナȅṙ & Տϋɳṣℎḭńȅ 

ナḯɠⅇȑⅈfḯĉ❁ҜḭℵǤⅅṏℳ

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't completed the goal as yet but the suggestion about the drops are good ones. TL pls consider adding those drops.
     ℳaყ ㄚơʊȓ Ɗǟỷ ℬĕ ℱḯℓℓȅɗ ẅḯɫɧ ℒăϋɠჩナȅṙ & Տϋɳṣℎḭńȅ 

ナḯɠⅇȑⅈfḯĉ❁ҜḭℵǤⅅṏℳ

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast