Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enjoying the game beyond 'getting and spending'.

Rhino Keeper
    I hardly ever bother loading more than one item onto the train. It can still be discarded with one item loaded. So if I think the coin rewards are decent enough on one of the items I'll load that one then discard. Also I sometimes get parts along with the coins.

Fashion Designer
    I definitely need to learn patience. Lol. Funny I tell my kids that I guess I should listen to myself when it comes to these games and show some patience. Lol I guess I just got all into the delivery drops that I wasn't paying attention to things I should've. Thanks again for the tips there working great. .

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    I hardly ever bother loading more than one item onto the train. It can still be discarded with one item loaded. So if I think the coin rewards are decent enough on one of the items I'll load that one then discard. Also I sometimes get parts along with the coins.
    Are there any surprise type parts like the deliveries or is it just what is shown in the boxes with the items ?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm starting a new thread titled 'time management--yours and the machines'" so it doesn't get buried here in long post and responses. Check it out if interested! And thanks Dragon2046 for saying our conversation was useful!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amiableal View Post
    I'm starting a new thread titled 'time management--yours and the machines'" so it doesn't get buried here in long post and responses. Check it out if interested! And thanks Dragon2046 for saying our conversation was useful!
    Second the thanks, my tip came from someone else on an earlier thread and it really worked for me, glad to pass it in.

Fashion Designer
    Very useful also read other thread. Thanks again. Starting to enjoy the game more and less frustrated. Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Are there any surprise type parts like the deliveries or is it just what is shown in the boxes with the items ?
    When you load items onto the train you sometimes get maps, deeds etc at the same time as the coins. In the same way as the plane deliveries.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    When you load items onto the train you sometimes get maps, deeds etc at the same time as the coins. In the same way as the plane deliveries.
    Ok thanks. That hasn't happened for me yet but just got the train. Hopefully soon as I always need those items.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12