Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: World Event: (IOS) Dragons of Olympus

Executive Chef
    My main account finished much earlier. My second account used a bit of gold, because it is so young.
    But lucky I got some Diamond dragons while breeding.
    One more Diamond and one Gold Dragon.

Main Account got a third Mercury !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    You could try to appeal to TL.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I did do that and they resolved the issue and I now have Aphrodite in storage. 😄

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. I did do that and they resolved the issue and I now have Aphrodite in storage. ��
    Yay!!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

What a surprise! It looks like the Olympus Dragons have gone from prizes in a World Event to assets of the market! It's a shame the Poseidon and Aphrodite Dragons aren't breedable(I didn't get them) but on the bright side there's two breedable dragons!
    Hello, if you are reading this, I just created a forum password for my Android account with the name of Oliverstirc, Oliverstirc and Oliver118 are the same person. Since I only have Restaurant story on that account, I will only post as Oliverstirc on that forum.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    What a surprise! It looks like the Olympus Dragons have gone from prizes in a World Event to assets of the market! It's a shame the Poseidon and Aphrodite Dragons aren't breedable(I didn't get them) but on the bright side there's two breedable dragons!
    Two for now, TL is going to add more xD

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Aphrodite shows up in the breeding den
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

New Resident

Trident of Poseidon broke

I recently purchased the Trident of Poseidon, its suppost to give you 32 Laurels Wreaths every 4 hours but mine does nothing?

Is it broke or am I missing something else required to make it work? Recently moved over from Android so lots of new stuff to figure out.
    Thanks

Fashion Designer
    this event is over, we are on a new shooting stars event.

New Resident
    Kinda sucks that they tell you in the info for the item that it does something that is no longer does, Storm8 how about a refund on something that worthless!!!

New Resident
    Thanks to TL for resolving this issue for me.

If I might make a suggestion to TL and Storm, if you have an item that is a promotional that only works for a specific period please provide full disclosure! Once the promotion ends change the informational narrative to reflect that it is simply a decor item that provides nothing other than looks. Please consider this and you will have more happily customers and less work answering tickets from unsuspecting customers who fall into these pitfalls. Thank you

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041