Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: (IOS) Dragons of Olympus

Rhino Keeper
    i also got duplicates, very cool so i placed my duplicates because they might take them back.

Rhino Keeper
    Current total 184,155,949
    Ave per hour Since start 739,434
    Ave ph x hours remaining 64,293,755
    Forecast at this rate 248,449,704
    Hours since last check 51.85
    Added since last check 45,031,372
    Ave per hour since last check 868,493
    Forecast at "Current" rate 259,671,432
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Oof. I still haven't got the Shrine of Olympus and I'm running out of time! I must be doing something wrong...
    Hello, if you are reading this, I just created a forum password for my Android account with the name of Oliverstirc, Oliverstirc and Oliver118 are the same person. Since I only have Restaurant story on that account, I will only post as Oliverstirc on that forum.

Rhino Keeper
    My 1st world event (soccer) I was lower level, and it was hard to earn prizes. Are you close to shrine? I would suggest just trying to get to 600 laurels total, so that you'd have a habitat and the Olympus and ares dragon. If you are able to purchase, there is a value pack with 25000 food, jade dragon, and 100 laurels for 19.99, that would definitely help if you're able to get that. Otherwise just make sure you are collecting from your sword every 4 hours, sending the forest dragon on his 4 hour quest, and planting 1 hr - 20 hr crops in as many farms as you can. If your dragons are breeding and your neat is empty, put an air (2 hour) or water (12 hour) in the nest and sell when it's hatched, you will still get laurels for the incubation time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IcePrince918 View Post
    i also got duplicates, very cool so i placed my duplicates because they might take them back.
    Good move. Cos now my extra shrine is locked until the next game level, I wonder whether it will actually unlock when I level up, shrug.

Anyway, is everyone upgrading their free habitat or puchasing a new one for 3mil?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Good move. Cos now my extra shrine is locked until the next game level, I wonder whether it will actually unlock when I level up, shrug.

Anyway, is everyone upgrading their free habitat or puchasing a new one for 3mil?
    I upgraded mine because I had intended to have Aphrodite live with the pink dragon community. But the upgrade didn't increase it's size; it's still small and two dragons are crowded and three big dragons just look ridiculous. But then TL made that boo boo and I got another one for free. I placed the duplicate but haven't upgraded it yet and probably won't since it doesn't really change much.

Executive Chef
    I am soooo close to get mine Aphrodite dragon I am now having 2585 laurels wreaths and I just can't beat lvl 11 mercury dragon 😔😔

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    I upgraded mine because I had intended to have Aphrodite live with the pink dragon community. But the upgrade didn't increase it's size; it's still small and two dragons are crowded and three big dragons just look ridiculous. But then TL made that boo boo and I got another one for free. I placed the duplicate but haven't upgraded it yet and probably won't since it doesn't really change much.
    U lucky girl I also upgraded mine free habitat but now bcoz of over crowd I need to buy 1 more 3 million habitat I hope I didn't upgraded mine free habitat 😨😢😥

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Instead of Air Dragon, you can also use the Water (12h) and Light (9h), there's nothing more you can do, you are doing all you can
    Try to build more farms if you can, if you have coins for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Someone else might think of something but it looks like you are doing everything right for now and I don't have any other suggestions this early on except keep buying farms as soon as you can.

My only advice is when it gets close to the end of the event. You want to be sure to watch the time. You might want to switch over and plant 5 hour crops and then 1 hour crops. You don't want to start 20 hour crops and not be able to harvest them or not have enough gold to speed them up. And only buy Air dragons for empty nests. Don't put any eggs you have bred or from storage if they won't hatch in time and if you can't pay gold to speed them up. If the breeding den is ready just leave it there until after the event ends. You might need to speed up something at the end with gold and this way you would only be using a minimum amount of gold. If the quest isn't going to finish in time then I would pay the few bars of gold to get the wreaths. Spending gold towards the end of the event for me would only be an option if I knew it would make the difference between getting the dragon or not.

Good luck!
    Thanks for the helpful advice!! I didn't realize buying the Water dragon actually gives more laurels and turns out cheaper than the multiple air dragons I was buying. So long as I keep an eye on the time when I put one in to hatch, I don't have to buy any air! I also was able to purchase/upgrade the farms, and have 7 farms planting crops all day. I am on track to get Aphrodite, as I have 2320 laurels currently. I'm so excited!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MFAcct View Post
    Thanks for the helpful advice!! I didn't realize buying the Water dragon actually gives more laurels and turns out cheaper than the multiple air dragons I was buying. So long as I keep an eye on the time when I put one in to hatch, I don't have to buy any air! I also was able to purchase/upgrade the farms, and have 7 farms planting crops all day. I am on track to get Aphrodite, as I have 2320 laurels currently. I'm so excited!
    The only reason I mostly buy Air dragons during an event is because I don't want my nests tied up for 12 hours during the day if I'm trying to breed a new dragon.

I am very happy for you and you seem to be working out a system that is best for you!