Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: (IOS) Dragons of Olympus

Executive Chef

World Event: (IOS) Dragons of Olympus

Edit(KP)- Must be on at least level 25 before getting this event.

New dragons, new type, new habitat and new awesome decor.

GL everyone!

Since Kooky put the epic forms I decided to add all the forms just for anyone who want to see

Poseidon

Aphrodite
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aphrodite.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	14344

Olympus

Name:	Olympus dragon.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	14345

Ares

Name:	Ares.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	14346

Edit(KP)-

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    They were in wrong order, so here they are in correct order:
    Attachment 14334Attachment 14335Attachment 14336Attachment 14337
    The correct order should be: Poseidon, Aphrodite, Olympus & Ares. Fingers crossed I got it right this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    The prize that you receive from the Olympus World Event is The Shrine Of Olympus, which can be upgraded to the Temple of Olympus. The Temple of Olympus is also available for exchange in the market. The Shrine of Olympus holds two dragons, while the Temple of Olympus holds three. Hope that clears things up!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Poseidon.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	14343   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	poseidon egg.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	4.0 KB 
ID:	14363  
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-04-14 at 02:06 PM. Reason: updated photo

Nightclub Owner
    OMG OMG OMG!!! I suggested a family of Greek or Roman god dragons with a Mount Olympus habitat!! I'm so happy!!!

My only question though is after the 14 days will we be able to get more Guardian Maces? I still need 39.

Farm Supplier
    Temple of Olympus habitat only holds 3 dragons? No, no, no! Not acceptable!
    Neighbors accepted in Dragon, Castle, Bakery and Restaurant. Gift and answer request daily, visit - not so much.

Rhino Keeper
    It looks like the event has four dragons and Mount Olympus holds four dragons / 10,000 coins - if you want to pay 500 gold for it.

The market has a "Temple of Olympus" habitat that holds 3 dragons / 5,000 coins - it costs 3,000,000 coins.

The in-game pop-up shows another habitat called "Shine of Olympus" - it might be a two dragon / 3,000 coin capacity.

This is a little weird - maybe there will be some revisions to capacities - I think that happened last event too.
    Last edited by AJImmer; 07-22-14 at 11:10 AM. Reason: I totally misread that the Mount Olympus was a gold-purchase - edited to look less incompetent.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    OMG OMG OMG!!! I suggested a family of Greek or Roman god dragons with a Mount Olympus habitat!! I'm so happy!!!

My only question though is after the 14 days will we be able to get more Guardian Maces? I still need 39.
    Probably the Guardian dragon will be removed on 15th of August, so you still have 3 weeks and a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    It looks like the event has four dragons and Mount Olympus holds four dragons. Aesthetically, it's nice to be able to put all of the dragons from the event in the same place. Also, it's good news for us who are space-challenged (but unfortunately it doesn't help players that have reached the maximum of habitats or usable space). Good luck everyone.
    Unfortunately the Mount Olympus costs 500 gold..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Thanks, you absolutely right. I had caught that mistake but my editing took too long.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Probably the Guardian dragon will be removed on 15th of August, so you still have 3 weeks and a couple of days.

Thanks for the suggestion about the maces. As for the cost of the habitat, that was definitely NOT part of my suggestion!

Rhino Keeper
    I am happy about every world event ,but there could be a longer pause to the next .You know the soccer event was amazing ,but now only 14 or 20days passed after it . This is quite short for me .
    Enjoy it !

Oh? So you're the one gonna deprive me of sleep!! X3 Nah, I was waiting for the next event!! I love these things!! kinda sad about the habitat tho...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    Thanks, you absolutely right. I had caught that mistake but my editing took too long.
    ahahah I went faster
    In the world event we'll receive an habitat, but only holds 2 dragons, besides the habitat that holds 3 and the other that holds 4

Thanks for the suggestion about the maces. As for the cost of the habitat, that was definitely NOT part of my suggestion!
    I reply with quote for 2 people, it wasn't only for you.. So you only needed to reply about the part that was directed to you. I reply in one comment, there's no need to have 2 comments when I can reply in one comment.

Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast