Thread: Help. I just purchased a tabby cat

Fashion Designer

Help. I just purchased a tabby cat

I'm a little new to the game level 26 I just purchased a tabby cat and a bungalow for the cat and there's no timer like the pigs cows chicken and sheep. It's not asking for anything. How do u know when u can collect from it with no timer ? What does it give u? If I touch the shaded out cat symbol it just wants me to purchase another cat. Please help explain how the pets work. Thank u.

Fashion Designer
    Never mind my bucket wouldn't go away so I took it to the cat and collected and fed and now I have a timer. Whew! I was worried it was a glitch after spending those gems

The Honorable Panda
    Oh good! When you see you baby jumping up and down they are hungry! Dragging the bucket over them will collect items, then you are able to feed him!
    He will give you random coins, gems, tools, maps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Oh good! When you see you baby jumping up and down they are hungry! Dragging the bucket over them will collect items, then you are able to feed him!
    He will give you random coins, gems, tools, maps.
    Thank you. I had forgot that as I have deleted the game a couple of times and just got it back. Going to try not to get frustrated with earning coins and keep it this time as I love castle story.