Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Carnival Event 7-24-14

Farm Supplier
    I really didn't want to buy the studio but I guess I have to now...

Executive Chef
    Ugh, again. The last two days I had to clear out my barn. Only had about 5 spaces open. Got rid of all my wool. None in the market. Ugh. Wish there was speed feed for the sheep to get them to produce faster

Rhino Keeper
    Might TL eventually allow us to put tickets up for sale? I don't have the ticket booth, but someone who does might like to have some of the excess I've accumulated (like over 110 milk tickets!). Birthday cake decoration tools were salable. This may be totally different Anyone have any views?

Executive Chef
    So over the tiles and banners

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    So over the tiles and banners
    Lol...I could open a tile store, too! Still no pony! Where is my pony??

Ugg sheep..i havent been collecting from them lately so i have no wool saved and i only have 1 pen..so might keep making my pink tickets since u can only collect like every 8hrs..they were a pain for me during the easter event too.

Shame they took the mining&fishing away again..was hoping to pile up on both..i figured they had fixed it when i fished 5 tines earlier and only got fishies :P

Executive Chef
    Thinking...of....buying...ticket...booth...

Someone, talk me out of it.

Here's the reason why I'm considering it. Have enough to get the ticket booth and afraid I'm going to get a gem trap and lose gems. Then I'll be irritated and not able to get booth.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Thinking...of....buying...ticket...booth...

Someone, talk me out of it.

Here's the reason why I'm considering it. Have enough to get the ticket booth and afraid I'm going to get a gem trap and lose gems. Then I'll be irritated and not able to get booth.
    I can't because I have enjoyed making tickets and turning in collections. I can see the studio being hard to obtain a lot of tickets and the fryer not that good to me so the booth enables me to make the tickets I need.

Rhino Keeper
    Here's a reason not to buy: the goods available in the carnival promotion are created desires or goals that may not be yours. Most of this stuff, I'd shove into storage (the pony would be great, but it requires additional expense for housing, etc.). In the meantime, I'm progressing rather quickly to the candy maker (7000 coins away!), and without a ticket booth, I finished trapeze challenge and am two tickets away from finishing the current one. My point is, think about your own goals rather than adopting a sidestep to theirs. In the birthday challenge there were usable goods (the hammock, the pi?ata tree, the country cottage--but this one? Not sure I want a lot of this carnival stuff cluttering what I consider a working farm. IMHO.

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	14505I got my pony! After 14 disappointments...now happy camper here!