Page 42 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Carnival Event 7-24-14

Executive Chef
    I hope if we get a goal,it's soon,cause I have over 30 dumb fries taking up room

Lol I know..i had about 40 but sold 5 to make room..i know soon as I sell them all, a goal will come up..but my barn keeps filling ��

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Why are you so jelly about the tile? Is it because the red and white squares pop out on the screen? My gosh, get a grip, there is a reason they only give you one. It's due to their knowing players will riot if they don't win one too by the end of this. O.o........fine! You can have mine, you've pulled my arm long enough.

Ha! Seriously though, what's up with the tile?
    Aww thanks Orleans just what I wanted!! Pffft who wants to go through all that hard work collecting and creating tickets and spending 160 gems (and not 40 I may add) for a poxy Pony, when you can have ONE... Yes ONE red & white tile! Whoop, you've made my day

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bexter83 View Post
    Aww thanks Orleans just what I wanted!! Pffft who wants to go through all that hard work collecting and creating tickets and spending 160 gems (and not 40 I may add) for a poxy Pony, when you can have ONE... Yes ONE red & white tile! Whoop, you've made my day
    I have been given everything, even the Ferris Wheel and the merry go round... Except the pony and the tile!

Rhino Keeper
    Seems the dairy stopped giving tickets now. SIGH Haven't gotten any in a long time. I keep making food, though.

Rhino Keeper
    Any word on the next challenge, or is that likely to be tomorrow?

Executive Chef
    I'm a lucky tile owner too! Also have three funhouses. Maybe this is TL's way of trolling those of us who got the ticket booth for 40 gems.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by diverDestiny View Post
    Seems the dairy stopped giving tickets now. SIGH Haven't gotten any in a long time. I keep making food, though.
    Same here...nothing is coming from my dairy!

Fashion Designer
    Humm only pony is animate , y no dog n cat, I got pony if u guy want to take a look, good luck to u all

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    I'm a lucky tile owner too! Also have three funhouses. Maybe this is TL's way of trolling those of us who got the ticket booth for 40 gems.
    There had to have been a mixup. You see, I have three banners and think you were supposed To get one. I'll take a delivery near my fish pond....Mmmm'kay.