Page 40 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Carnival Event 7-24-14

Rhino Keeper
    Today I can not collect tickets. Since we can collect from fryer, I did just collsct 2 tickets from there. And 3 from cheese and 1 from biscuit. From the cows I did not receive any ticket anymore.

This is now for hours..

If there no tickets coming anymore, then even the booth will not working for this anymore

So little tickets now.
    The first 2 days I did receive few in an hour.. Now..nothing anymore..

Does anyone know what the quest/goal after "Tasteful Trapeze" entails?

BTW: Tasteful Trapeze was the one to turn in:
    60 biscuits
    45 cheese
    15 #2 tickets
    12 #3 tickets
    Last edited by mamadi8896; 07-28-14 at 09:12 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Why do I not can collect fron fryer? Over 4 hours the new update will come. In 20 hours for collecting from fryer I just collect 2 white tickets . Aaarrggghhhh

Executive Chef
    Yes, still getting tickets from fryer but not with every collection more like every 4th collection.
    Yes, got tickets with other fry items like seaweed and not just the fries.

The event is 15 days in total. There are 10 types of tickets therefore we have an additional 5 days after the release of last ticket to turn in collections. In past events once the official event ends, no more items can be collected but TL gives us a few extra days to turn in, then everything goes away. Although I wouldn't count on it and would shoot for finalizing everything by the last 3 hours of the official event clock. I say three hours before the official end time because a ton of TL events end a few hours earlier than expected and a ton of people get upset, so prepare for the worse.

Any idea when we should get the nest challenge?

Executive Chef
    I took this from the other thread. Appears from the storm8 staff response that the ticket booth is meant to be 160 gems and the lower prices were a glitch.

"I never know what to do next , stuck trying to figure it out... Paid 160 gems for a ticket both that others 40 gems for .. LT needs to get it together .. Everyone should get the same prices and updates,"

"I apologize for the confusion that the Ticket Booth may have caused, the price of the Ticket Booth is 160 Gems."

If the glitch part is true(which seems odd that it was a glitch..so not buying that) but has anyone seen there's or bought there's in the last 24hrs that has been less than 160 gems?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lostintheclouds View Post
    If the glitch part is true(which seems odd that it was a glitch..so not buying that) but has anyone seen there's or bought there's in the last 24hrs that has been less than 160 gems?
    Mine was a 160 gems on day one when I bought it! The tickets for mining and fishing that released early for a few hours was a glitch! As I said no one needs to buy the booth to turn in collections it is a choice one needs to make. I had been saving gems to buy another truffle pig but am going to have more fun with this ticket booth then that pig that does not know how to find white truffles.

I too would be interested to know if the ticket booth was available at a lower rate after day one!

I really am enjoying this event and what will be will be, hoping to get the pony but not stressing. What I do find interesting though is that the drop rates for tickets seem to vary some. For me with the frying it's about every six. But I have seen people here say anywhere from one person getting a ticket every collection, to others barely getting any. This does remind me of the birthday event in that there is just luck if you get it or not, but obviously rewards those who have more time for more collections, therefore more chances. Guess it's a good thing I am on rest right now and have lots of free time to play. Looking forward to seeing where the next few collections will come from. Good luck all, looks like we need it!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 07-28-14 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Typo
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I really am enjoying this event and what will be will be, hoping to get the pony but not stressing. What I do find interesting though is that the drop rates for tickets seem to vary some. For me with the frying it's about every six. But I have seen people here say anywhere from one person getting a ticket every collection, to others barely getting any. This does remind me of the birthday event in that there is just luck if you get it or not, but obviously rewards those who have more time for more collections, therefore more chances. Guess it's a good thing I am on rest right now and have lots of free time to play. Looking forward to seeing where the next few collections will come from. Good luck all, looks like we need it!
    Me too I love the events team lava gives us on a regular basis. Makes the game much more exciting!
    Loved the Easter egg hunt even though I did not get easter pets but what a thrill to wake up each morning and hunt for eggs back then! I was sad when it ended!
    Then we had Piper's birthday party with fantastic western themed prizes!
    Then we had farm story 2 birthday party with the gathering of the cake slices! And the birthday kitty and that fantastic house with the animated doves!
    AND now this carnival which reminds me of the Easter egg hunt!
    Oh I hope they give that carrousel as a goal prize!
    Thank you team lava for adding new events with fantastic prizes!