Page 35 of 86 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Carnival Event 7-24-14

������The post I'm referring to is on the first page of this thread from Polispol������

Quote Originally Posted by Wollstonecraft View Post
    Same here. I am not buying it for 160 but probably would have for 40. I don't understand why it would be different for some of us. It makes no sense. ��
    Could it be something to do with our player level? I'm in the 40s and my neighbour is in the 50s

Has anyone figured out how to collect tickets numbers 4,5,6,7 & 8? Or are we still waiting for that to be revealed?

And no I didn't buy the ticket booth so I can't make tickets. I'm going about it the hard way. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Wollstonecraft View Post
    Has anyone figured out how to collect tickets numbers 4,5,6,7 & 8? Or are we still waiting for that to be revealed?

And no I didn't buy the ticket booth so I can't make tickets. I'm going about it the hard way. ��
    they get revealed daily. there's a box at top right of the screen showing which ones have been revealed

Quote Originally Posted by pippypippins View Post
    they get revealed daily. there's a box at top right of the screen showing which ones have been revealed

Ah! I thought so but wasn't sure if I missed something some place. Thanks for clearing that up for me Pippypippins.

Farm Supplier
    So did they fix the mining ticket? 6 of my orders require minerals. Don't want to waste axes and shovels until I know I could get a ticket and I got some fishing earlier in the week. That was a bug though, right? Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Was a bug, I 'm not going mining or fishing until then.

Executive Chef
    Four collections turned in, two fun houses, one gazebo, and one big top. I'm holding off on turning in my ticket #3s right now since I can't seem to get as many of them. Probaly should have held off on turning in ticket #2 as well but I've made those back with biscuits at least.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Four collections turned in, two fun houses, one gazebo, and one big top. I'm holding off on turning in my ticket #3s right now since I can't seem to get as many of them. Probaly should have held off on turning in ticket #2 as well but I've made those back with biscuits at least.
    How are people turning in collections????????

Rhino Keeper
    I've managed to only turn in 2 collections, even though I play most of the day and all I got from those 2 collections was....ta da...2 sets of flags (which are soo tiny!!!) talk about discouraged :^( although that seems to be my luck on these games. I was only 2 or 3 piping away from the Kitten (I didn't get it :^()