Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Carnival Event 7-24-14

I barely managed to get the cat, but it was hard.

Quote Originally Posted by finaidyoda View Post
    I barely managed to get the cat, but it was hard.
    I, too, barley won the cat - it was tough, took lots of playing time.

Rhino Keeper
    The events do take a lot of time but it makes the game less boring. I am so excited for this. A horse would be a great grand prize, no more cats!

Rhino Keeper
    Im not broke so im ready to spend my coins, lol. I dont buy any building at building sale, no much space. Hope this event would not require gems.

Farm Supplier
    Has any one noticed the goal list on the top left for the farm is gone. Now there is a plane that takes you to the orders. And if you click on the farm people, it says farm more! fish more! Is this part of the update?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zozozp View Post
    Has any one noticed the goal list on the top left for the farm is gone. Now there is a plane that takes you to the orders. And if you click on the farm people, it says farm more! fish more! Is this part of the update?
    When you have no pending tasks then there is a plane in the top left and people in the farm say that sort of things. It's not an update, it's always been that way

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by polispol View Post
    When you have no pending tasks then there is a plane in the top left and people in the farm say that sort of things. It's not an update, it's always been that way
    Oh! Never realized it. Thank you for letting me know(:

Fashion Designer
    Tick tock... Tick tock... Waiting impatiently for the main event to begin! :-D
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Me too! Need that pony to go with the cat! Barn is full don't want to sell items in case I need for event! Meow Meow goes the birthday kitty to the circus pony!

Barn is full! Don't want to sell items in case I need for event!

Let the games begin!

Rhino Keeper
    I live in the Netherlands. Always when a goal or event start its in the night bt me, so for me the event always a day later

Can't they change this?? So we at here in Europe can also start the event on the day they say it will start?

Would be nice..
    Thanks...!!!

Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast